Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Udemy promo codes
Best deal: Udemy online courses on sale for as low as $11.99
It’s never the wrong time to hone in your existing skills or to learn new tricks. Whether you’re looking to improve your job performance, want to start a business of your own or want to master your favorite hobby, there’s a course on Udemy for you.
What can I buy at Udemy?
- Online courses. Want to learn how to use Adobe Photoshop? Maybe your Python coding could use a touch-up. Or maybe you’d like to learn how to train your horse to load into a trailer. Whatever you’re looking to learn, chances are good that Udemy has a course for that.
- Business courses. Businesses can create their own training courses through Udemy to help educate and empower employees.
How do I use my coupon code?
Why is my code not working?
If you’re having trouble with your coupon code, it could be expired, case-sensitive or not available for the courses in your cart. Contact Udemy directly for additional assistance.
Payment options and course access
Udemy courses occur online or via mobile app, so there’s no need to have anything shipped to you.
Where can I find my courses?
You’ll create an account before purchasing any courses. Once you have an account, log in to view your purchased courses.
Udemy accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express credit cards, as well as PayPal. Additional payment methods may be available, depending on your home country.
The Udemy website and payment page are secured and encrypted by Let’s Encrypt Authority X3, ensuring the information you transmit through its servers is protected.
What is Udemy’s refund policy?
If you’re not happy with a course for any reason within 30 days of purchase, you can request a full refund. This policy only applies to purchases made through the Udemy website and the Udemy Android app. Purchases made through the iOS app are paid through Apple and therefore are subject to Apple’s refund policies.
Otherwise, there are a few other reasons why a refund might be denied:
- If all course content was downloaded prior to requesting the refund.
- If you’ve purchased and requested a refund for multiple courses, your account may be flagged or suspended.
How do I request a refund?
To request a course refund, follow these steps:
- Log into your Udemy account.
- Go to your course dashboard and click Options.
- Click Request refund.
- Enter the required information, including the course URL to send in your refund request.
When’s the next sale?
Udemy frequently offers discounts on courses. For example, all courses across the site might start at $12.99, regardless of their original price, for a select period of time during a sales event.
Why should I shop at Udemy?
- Vast course selection. Find a detailed course on just about anything you want to learn.
- 30-day refunds. Not satisfied with your course? No problem —you can get your money back.
- Frequent sales. Hold out for one of Udemy’s many sales to snap up the best deal.
- Course glitches. Some students and instructors have reported issues in accessing their courses.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert