Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Udemy promo codes
Best deal: Udemy online courses on sale for as low as $11.99
It’s never the wrong time to hone in your existing skills or to learn new tricks. Whether you’re looking to improve your job performance, want to start a business of your own or want to master your favorite hobby, there’s a course on Udemy for you.
What can I buy at Udemy?
- Online courses. Want to learn how to use Adobe Photoshop? Maybe your Python coding could use a touch-up. Or maybe you’d like to learn how to train your horse to load into a trailer. Whatever you’re looking to learn, chances are good that Udemy has a course for that.
- Business courses. Businesses can create their own training courses through Udemy to help educate and empower employees.
How do I use my coupon code?
1. Select the course you’re interested in and choose Add to cart.
2. A box of suggested similar courses will pop up. Add additional courses to your cart, or select Go to cart.
3. Enter your code in the box that says Apply coupon code and select Apply.
Why is my code not working?
If you’re having trouble with your coupon code, it could be expired, case-sensitive or not available for the courses in your cart. Contact Udemy directly for additional assistance.
Payment options and course access
Udemy courses occur online or via mobile app, so there’s no need to have anything shipped to you.
Where can I find my courses?
You’ll create an account before purchasing any courses. Once you have an account, log in to view your purchased courses.
Udemy accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express credit cards, as well as PayPal. Additional payment methods may be available, depending on your home country.
The Udemy website and payment page are secured and encrypted by Let’s Encrypt Authority X3, ensuring the information you transmit through its servers is protected.
What is Udemy’s refund policy?
If you’re not happy with a course for any reason within 30 days of purchase, you can request a full refund. This policy only applies to purchases made through the Udemy website and the Udemy Android app. Purchases made through the iOS app are paid through Apple and therefore are subject to Apple’s refund policies.
Otherwise, there are a few other reasons why a refund might be denied:
- If all course content was downloaded prior to requesting the refund.
- If you’ve purchased and requested a refund for multiple courses, your account may be flagged or suspended.
How do I request a refund?
To request a course refund, follow these steps:
- Log into your Udemy account.
- Go to your course dashboard and select Options.
- Choose Request refund.
- Enter the required information, including the course URL to send in your refund request.
When’s the next sale?
Udemy frequently offers discounts on courses. For example, all courses across the site might start at $12.99, regardless of their original price, for a select period of time during a sales event.
Why should I shop at Udemy?
- Vast course selection. Find a detailed course on just about anything you want to learn.
- 30-day refunds. Not satisfied with your course? No problem —you can get your money back.
- Frequent sales. Hold out for one of Udemy’s many sales to snap up the best deal.
- Course glitches. Some students and instructors have reported issues in accessing their courses.
Frequently asked questions
Do I have to register to place an online order?
No, you can check out as a guest if you don’t want to create an account.
Does Udemy offer free courses?
Yes, there are many free courses available on Udemy’s website and on its YouTube channel. Unfortunately, there’s no way to filter your search to include only free classes, so you’ll have to do a little browsing.
More guides on Finder
The best debit cards for kids for 2021
Support your child’s financial knowledge and teach the important real-life money skills in a safe and controlled way with a kids’ debit card.
Tour package deals
See deals, discounts and coupons from top tour brands, no matter your destination.
Ulta Beauty’s Fall Haul Sale 2021
Shop Ulta’s sale event, with deep discounts on products including L’Oréal mascara, Bioré pore strips and Not Your Mother’s dry shampoo.
Mercari review: How it works, pros, cons and more
Is Mercari the best secondhand app to buy or sell your goods? See Mercari pros and cons, reviews and complaints and general FAQs to decide.
CIT Savings Connect account review
CIT Savings Connect combines aspects of a checking and savings account in one product.
Should you sell on Poshmark or Tradesy?
Compare pros and cons of selling on Poshmark vs. Tradesy to help you get the most for your secondhand clothing, shoes and accessories.
Compare life insurance for major organ transplant
Learn your policy options based on the type of transplant and your health status now.
How to pick stocks: 8 steps for new investors
Balance your portfolio and maximize returns with these tips.
Help your child learn to spend and save wisely with a virtual, COPPA-compliant debit card.
Interactive Brokers alternatives
If you’re looking for a trading platform similar to Interactive Brokers, consider these five options.
Ask an Expert