It’s never the wrong time to hone in your existing skills or to learn new tricks. Whether you’re looking to improve your job performance, want to start a business of your own or want to master your favorite hobby, there’s a course on Udemy for you.
Popular Udemy coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|9 Mar 2019||Lifetime access for you to learn on your schedule||********|
What can I buy at Udemy?
- Online courses. Want to learn how to use Adobe Photoshop? Maybe your Python coding could use a touch-up. Or maybe you’d like to learn how to train your horse to load into a trailer. Whatever you’re looking to learn, chances are good that Udemy has a course for that.
- Business courses. Businesses can create their own training courses through Udemy to help educate and empower employees.
How do I use my coupon code?
Why is my code not working?
If you’re having trouble with your coupon code, it could be expired, case-sensitive or not available for the courses in your cart. Contact Udemy directly for additional assistance.
Shipping, delivery and payments
Can I get free delivery?
Udemy courses occur online or via mobile app, so there’s no need to have anything shipped to you.
Where can I find my courses?
You’ll create an account before purchasing any courses. Once you have an account, log in to view your purchased courses.
Udemy accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express credit cards, as well as PayPal. Additional payment methods may be available, depending on your home country.
The Udemy website and payment page are secured and encrypted by Let’s Encrypt Authority X3, ensuring the information you transmit through its servers is protected.
What is Udemy’s refund policy?
If you’re not happy with a course for any reason within 30 days of purchase, you can request a full refund. This policy only applies to purchases made through the Udemy website and the Udemy Android app. Purchases made through the iOS app are paid through Apple and therefore are subject to Apple’s refund policies.
Otherwise, there are a few other reasons why a refund might be denied:
- If all course content was downloaded prior to requesting the refund.
- If you’ve purchased and requested a refund for multiple courses, your account may be flagged or suspended.
How do I request a refund?
To request a course refund, follow these steps:
- Log into your Udemy account.
- Go to your course dashboard and click Options.
- Click Request refund.
- Enter the required information, including the course URL to send in your refund request.
When’s the next sale?
Udemy frequently offers discounts on courses. For example, all courses across the site might start at $12.99, regardless of their original price, for a select period of time during a sales event.
What sets this brand apart?
Since its launch in 2010, Udemy has been making waves in the online learning space. It’s different from traditional online courses in that virtually anyone can become an instructor and create a course, without offering any credits toward a degree. Because of this, there is a massive amount of information available through Udemy’s learning platform — priced affordably for most individuals and businesses alike.
What do people say about this brand?
Most online reviewers say they’re happy with the quality of the content offered through Udemy courses, as well as the convenience of being able to progress at their own pace. A few customers said they’ve requested refunds and were pleased with the quick response and hassle-free experience.
A few customers experienced system glitches that caused them to lose courses they already paid for, creating a hassle. Others recommend always holding out for one of Udemy’s frequent sales, because courses are marked down by huge margins.
What is Udemy’s history?
First launched in 2010 by Eren Bali, Udemy was rejected for funding 30 times in a row. Bali decided to bootstrap and launch the company anyway, which proved to be a success. Within a few months, the company raised its first venture funding.
In 2014, Bali was named one of Forbes’ “30 Under 30” of “the brightest stars in 15 different fields under the age of 30.” In February 2019, the company announced that Gregg Coccari would step in as the new CEO.
How can I contact customer support?
Contact Udemy customer support by:
- Submitting a support ticket online.
- Live chatting online.
What about social media?
Check out Udemy’s Facebook page for course suggestions and snippets from instructors on the latest course offerings. And you’ll find free tutorials and content for students and instructors on its YouTube channel.
Udemy also as an Android and iOS app, but note that all purchases made through its iOS app go through Apple and are subject to all Apple payment, use and refund policies.
Why should I shop at Udemy?
- Vast course selection. Find a detailed course on just about anything you want to learn.
- 30-day refunds. Not satisfied with your course? No problem —you can get your money back.
- Frequent sales. Hold out for one of Udemy’s many sales to snap up the best deal.
- Course glitches. Some students and instructors have reported issues in accessing their courses.
Udemy can be a great option for any individual wanting to expand their knowledge, as well as businesses looking to provide employees with helpful and interactive learning materials. If you’re an instructor, you can create your own course and make some extra cash, too.