If you’re tired of filling out multiple applications to compare lenders, let this connection service do the work for you.
You don’t have to spend hours entering the same information over and over again when you’re on the search for a loan. TrustedPersonalLoans.com is a connection service that compares your application against the eligibility criteria of its affiliate lenders, saving you time. And since it has such a high loan amount, you may be able to get the money you need to pay for any expense that comes up.
|Product Name||TrustedPersonalLoans.com Personal Loan|
|Min Loan Amount||$200|
|Max. Loan Amount||$40,000|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Requirements||18+, have an open bank account, be employed or have regular income|
- Quick and simple process.
- Borrow up to 40000.
- No collateral required for approval.
- Provider is a lending broker.
- Can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money.
- Fees depending on the lender you ultimately apply with.
How does TrustedPersonalLoans.com work?
TrustedPersonalLoans.com is not a direct lender, but instead works by fitting your personal loan application with the most suitable lender from its extensive network of providers. You can apply to borrow up to $40,000, and applying for a loan with TrustedPersonalLoans.com is quick and easy, with a fast turnaround time on receiving your funds. Once you submit your application, TrustedPersonalLoans.com processes your application and may connect you with a suitable lender if you qualify.
Until you accept the loan contract, you won’t have to pay any fees. The loan contract you receive from your chosen lender should give you a clear indication of all the costs you might incur as the loan progresses, and it’s in your best interest to review these before accepting the contract. You’ll have to pay finance charges, and if you miss a payment, you might have to pay late charges.
What are the benefits of using TrustedPersonalLoans.com?
- Quick and simple process. It should take you around 5 to 10 minutes to complete the application, and you’ll quickly see if you’ve been connected with a lender.
- Borrow as much as you need. A number of short-term loans don’t allow you to borrow more than $1,000. With TrustedPersonalLoans.com, you may be eligible to borrow as much as $40,000.
- Repayment period options. Unlike most personal loans, which require full repayment on your next payday, TrustedPersonalLoans.com can connect you with a lender with longer repayment terms.
- Repayment flexibility. You can choose to make payments toward your personal loan once or twice each month. If you end up paying the loan before schedule, you won’t have to worry about paying any kind of prepayment penalties.
What to watch out for
- May not qualify for max amount. While there are loans available for up ot $40,000, TrustedPersonalLoans.com often only connects borrowers to lenders that offer loans between $100 to $1,000.
- Not a direct lender. TrustedPersonalLoans.com is a lender connection service. This means that once you’re connected, you’ll be borrowing from a different source and working with that lender, not TrustedPersonalLoans.com.
- Contact phone number leads to a different service. If you’re looking to call TrustedPersonalLoans.com to speak to a representative about any questions you may have, you’re out of luck. The phone number listed on its website leads to a sister company, DollarConnect.com.
How does TrustedPersonalLoans.com compare?
Not all loans are long-termWhile TrustedPersonalLoans.com does have affiliates that offer large personal loans with longer terms, the majority of its users have been offered short-term loans of less than $1,000. This comes with its own risks, including high interest rates and quick payment turnaround. Before you agree to a loan, read over its terms and learn more about the short-term lending process.
Is it safe to apply with TrustedPersonalLoans.com?
What does the Internet say about TrustedPersonalLoans.com?
Not much. There isn’t a Better Business Bureau (BBB) page for TrustedPersonalLoans.com or its parent company, Fast Flash Marketing, LLC. You’ll have a tough time judging TrustedPersonalLoans.com based on other borrower review websites as well.
Why is this? Many people often leave reviews for the lender they’re connected with, not the connection service. It’s not unusual for lender connection services to lack reviews. There simply aren’t many reviews left by people who have worked with TrustedPersonalLoans.com, so you’ll have to determine the company’s character based on your interactions.
Am I eligible?
- You must have a regular source of income
- You must have an open bank account
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must be a US citizen or permanent resident
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to quickly complete the TrustedPersonalLoans.com application.
- Click Go to site at the top of this page to be redirected to TrustedPersonalLoans.com.
- Select your loan amount, loan purpose and credit score range, then click Next.
- Enter your zip code, birth year and last four digits of your Social Security number, then click Get Started.
- Fill out the application with your personal and financial information.
TrustedPersonalLoans.com will review your application and may potentially connect you with a lender. If you’re matched, you’ll be redirected to the lender’s website to complete your application.
What information will I need to supply?
- Your complete name, date of birth and Social Security number
- Your home address, phone number and email address
- Your employment status, income and bank account information
What happens after I’m matched with a lender?
Once you’re connected with a lender, you’ll need to finalize your application and may be required to provide some extra personal information. This may include proof of employment and your bank account numbers. However, you should take a few steps before you complete the application. Look up your lender on the BBB or TrustPilot to see if it has good reviews, and carefully read the lender’s terms and conditions to understand how the lending process works.
If you’re approved for a loan, you’ll need to follow the lender’s instructions to set up payments. Read your loan contract over before you sign to know how much you’ll pay at the end of your loan term and when your payments will be due.
When you’re looking for a personal loan and don’t have great credit, TrustedPersonalLoans.com may be a handy tool to help you navigate through lenders without having to fill out multiple applications. However, the lack of dedicated phone help line and the high cost of some of its affiliate lenders may not be exactly what you’re looking for. You can always compare other personal loan brokers to see what other types of options are available.