Personal loans of up to $10,000 with repayment periods extending up to five years
TrustedPersonalLoans.com is not a direct lender, but instead works by matching your personal loan application with the most suitable lender from its extensive network of providers. You can borrow between $500 and although the maximum amount you’re approved for depends on several factors. The repayments period for these loans vary between $500 and $10,000.
Applying for these loans is quick and easy and you can expect quick disbursement of approved funds. You have to make repayments once or twice a month, but paying your loan ahead of time does not attract any penalties.
|Product Name||TrustedPersonalLoans.com Personal Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 25% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Minimum Loan Term||0.25 years|
|Maximum Loan Term||5 years|
|Min Loan Amount||$500|
|Max. Loan Amount||$10,000|
- Quick and simple process
- Borrow up to $10000
- No collateral required to be approved
- Not itself a lender
- Can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money
- May be charged extra fees depending on what lender you apply with
How do TrustedPersonalLoans.com personal loans work?
You have to follow a simple online application process to apply for a personal loan through TrustedPersonalLoans.com. Once you submit your application, and if you qualify for a loan, TrustedPersonalLoans.com works in matching it with a suitable lender. Bear in mind that this does not mean you’ll automatically be approved for a loan.
After TrustedPersonalLoans.com matches your application with a lender you can expect the given lender to contact you. At this point, the lender provides you with a loan contract which details the loan’s terms and also lists out all applicable fees and charges. Reviewing this contract carefully before accepting it is always in your best interest.
Upon acceptance of the contract the lender will disburse the funds, and you can expect the money in your bank account by the next business day. You then have to start making repayments as per the repayment plan until you repay the loan completely.
Features of a personal loan from TrustedPersonalLoans.com
These personal loans come with a number of features, and here’s what you should know before you submit your application:
- Quick and simple process. It should take you around five to 10 minutes to complete the application and you find out if you qualify soon after you submit your application. You get enough time to go through the loan contract, and once you accept it, you can get access to your money the following business day.
- Borrow as much as you require. A number of short-term loans don’t allow you to borrow more than $10,000. With TrustedPersonalLoans.com you can borrow as much as $10,000 but as little as $500. Know though, that aspects like where you live, your creditworthiness, and the lender in question can have an effect on the maximum amount you can borrow.
- Repayment period options. Unlike a payday loan that requires full repayment on your next payday, you can take between to repay your personal loan.
- Repayment flexibility. Depending on how often you receive your pay, you can choose to make repayments towards your personal loan once or twice each month. If you end up paying the loan before schedule, you don’t have to worry about paying any kind of prepayment penalties.
Fees and charges
Until you accept the loan contract you have no obligations to pay any fees. The loan contract you receive from the chosen lender gives you a clear indication of all the costs you might incur as the loan progresses, and it is in your best interest to review these before accepting the contract.
You will have to pay an ongoing fee for as long as the loan account remains active, and in case of late and deferred payments you might have to pay late charges and NSF fees.
How to apply for a personal loan from TrustedPersonalLoans.com
- You’re over 18 years of age
- You’re a permanent American resident or an American citizen
- You have a steady source of income and be actively employed
- You have a checking or savings account that allows direct deposits
Required documents & information:
- Your complete name, date of birth, state ID number, and social security number
- Your home address, phone number, and email address
- Your employer’s name and phone number
- Details surrounding your income
- Bank account details