Trusted Choice commercial car insurance review
Offload the work of insurance shopping while comparing up to 50 insurers.
- Get a quote to compare policies without doing all the work.
- Pick something else if you prefer working with insurers directly.
- Many businesses can apply with a focus on small to medium businesses.
New car protection
|Description||Our independent insurance agents are here to eliminate the hassle of searching on your own by walking you through a handpicked selection of top policies for you.|
|States served||All 50 states|
|Payment schedule||Depends on provider|
- Custom business coverage
- Independent agent support
- Works like a broker
- Experience varies based on local agent
- Less control of comparisons
- Lacks in-depth business resources
|Bundling discount||Depends on provider|
|Anti-theft device discount||Depends on provider|
|Paid in full discount||Depends on provider|
|Safety device discount||Depends on provider|
Depends on provider
Depends on provider
|Lifetime repairs guarantee||
Depends on provider
Sarah George is a writer at Finder who unravels complicated topics about insurance, business and finance. She's been wordsmithing for over three years after graduating with an English Education degree. You can usually find Sarah sipping hot tea and talking through movie plots in her downtime.
Trusted Choice helps you compare many policies across multiple insurers, all with the help of an independent agent. You’ll have customized options available regardless of where you live. That said, the choices and customer experience you receive depends on your chosen agent’s skills.
What commercial auto coverage does Trusted Choice offer?
This unique broker matches you with the policy and coverage your business needs, but basic coverage includes:
- General liability. Shoulder your responsibility for medical expenses and property damage to other drivers on the road.
- Collision. Guard your business vehicles so they get the repairs needed after an at-fault incident.
- Comprehensive. Cover damage caused by theft and natural disasters like storms or falling objects. Some insurers offer protection for specified perils.
- Loss. Replace your vehicles and protect your investment in the case of theft.
- Non-owned vehicles. Protect your employees while they drive their personal cars for business.
- Hired cars. Shelter yourself from damage while renting a business vehicle.
Where is Trusted Choice available?
Trusted Choice boasts 250,000 agents all across the nation, claiming to have local agent options in every city.
What features does Trusted Choice offer businesses?
Its main feature is the independent agents who look for the best commercial vehicle coverage possible. But Trusted Choice helps with other business needs too:
- Independent agents. The heart of this company is its local agents who work independently from a specific insurance company. Your agent searches for the best policy to match your needs.
- Agent search feature. Rather than getting a sales call, you choose an agent to work with from the available options after filling in your information.
- Business owners policy. Use the same company to shop for this general business policy. Protects you for liability, lost income, equipment or other business property.
- Inland marine. Protect business assets like equipment while in transport.
- Other business insurance. Find the best match for many insurance needs, including worker’s compensation, health, umbrella or builders insurance.
How reliable is Trusted Choice?
The company holds an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, although it isn’t BBB-accredited.
However, Trusted Choice has a handful of customer reviews, including 24 customer ratings on Trustpilot and 36 on its Facebook page. Of those, customers rated the company a 3.5 out of 5 on Trustpilot and 4.2 out of 5 on its Facebook page.
Pros and cons of Trusted Choice commercial car insurance
- Customized coverage. Discuss your specific needs with your agent to find your policy match.
- Independent agents. Agents don’t work for an insurance company, so they’re focused on serving customers alone.
- Works like a broker. You fill in the coverage you’re looking for, and your agent compares options with multiple insurers.
- Experience varies. Customer experience may differ based on the local agent you choose.
- Less control of comparisons. You might not know all the options your agent is comparing.
- Needs in-depth business resources. The company website has educational resources, but the business section caters to startups.
How to contact Trusted Choice
Work with an agent to cover your business driving or reach out to Trusted Choice customer service. Receive help by:
- Local agent. Fill in your information for an online quote and then contact one of the agents listed.
- Phone. Reach a customer service representative at 844-499-7575.
- Email. Get your questions answered by emailing email@example.com.