Finder may earn compensation from partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Tribal lending payday loans
Tribal lending companies might accept bad credit, but you might not be protected by US law.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Best business expansion loans of 2021
Compare expansion loans for startups and established businesses.
- Third Federal Savings & Loan home equity review
Get a low rate guarantee, but you won’t know if you’re eligible until you apply.
- U.S. Bank Premier Loan review
For home improvements, consolidating debt or major purchases, a U.S. Bank personal loan up to $25,000 could be what you’re looking for.
- Direct Funding Now review
This lender’s lack of transparency may make it more difficult to know what you’re getting into.
- Best debt consolidation loans of October 2021
Compare 6 lenders to find one that’s a good fit for your needs.
- LendSurf connection service review
Good if you want information on state regulations — but not transparent about other details.
- Figure personal loan
Loans of up to $50,000 available from this well-established lender.
- QuickerCash short-term loans review
This connection service is transparent about rates — but asks for lots of personal information before you know where it’s going.
- Majestic Lake Financial short-term loans review
You won’t be able to apply for a new loan unless you’re a returning customer.
- Best business loans for excellent credit
Compare our six top picks for SBA loans and more if you have excellent credit.