Plan ahead before your next trip overseas and have your foreign currency needs taken care of before you arrive at your destination.
|Product Name||Travelex International Money Transfers|
|Min. Transfer Amount||USD 0|
|Max. Transfer Amount||USD 0|
Minimum transfer time
|Available Currencies||AED, AUD, BHD, BND, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, FJD, GBP, HKD, HUF, IDR, ILS, INR, JPY, KRW, KWD, LKR, MAD, MXN, MYR, NOK, NZD, OMR, PEN, PGK, PHP, PKR, PLN, SAR, SBD, SCR, SEK, SGD, THB, TOP, TRY, TWD, USD, VND, VUV, WST, XPF, ZAR|
|Exchange Rate Updates||Real time|
- Home delivery available in select countries.
- Some 45 currencies available.
- Trusted, globally recognized brand.
- May not have the most competitive exchange rates.
How does it work?
Exchange your money online in 3 simple steps:
- Choose your currency. Select the amount and type of currency you need, then select whether you’d like to purchase cash or a pre-paid card. You’ll then be provided an exchange rate. Please note that if you choose to purchase the foreign currency in a Travelex store, you will incur a less favorable exchange rate.
- Choose the method of receiving your money. Pick up your money once you reach your destination, in your home city or have it delivered to your home. Choose from one of Travelex’s city stores or airport stores or get it delivered right to your front door. Purchases over $1,000 get free next day delivery. Delivery charges apply for exchanges under $1,000.
- Pay. Make your payment online with a debit or credit card. You cannot use cash to make an exchange. When paying, you’ll be required to provide your contact info, credit card info and personal info.
What are Travelex’s fees and rates?
Fee-free. Travelex does not charge a fee for their currency exchange service. Although, you will be charged a delivery fee if you choose to have the funds delivered to your home. However, Travelex waives that fee if you are purchasing $1,000 or more in foreign currency. Or you can pick up your money at one of their stores in order to avoid the delivery fee if you are purchasing less than $1,000.
Rates. Travelex offers competative exchange rates. In fact, they promise to give you the lowest online price for foreign currency in the U.S. With Travelex’s Online Price Promise, if you find a lower price they will match it.
What currencies can I order through Travelex?
Ordering cash through Travelex gives you access to over 60 international currencies, from common international currencies like euros and pesos to exotic currencies like Qatari rials and Bermudan dollars.
Not a fan of carrying around cash? With a pre-paid Cash Passport you can load it with up to 6 different currencies. Enjoy the benefit of no international ATM fee, and rest assured that your funds are secure with a chip and PIN protected card.
How do I purchase a Cash Passport?
Travelex’s Cash Passport can be purchased online or at a Travelex store.
What currencies are compatible with a Cash Passport?
- British pound
- Australian dollar
- Japanese yen
- Canadian dollar
- Mexican peso
Sell your currency
Back home from your overseas trip with leftover foreign currency? Travelex offers two options for converting your foreign currency back into U.S. dollars.
- Print up a downloadable form and fill it out. Mail it in with your foreign currency, and Travelex will mail back a check based on the curent exchange rates.
- Stop by one of Travelex’s stores to exchange your currency. They reccomend calling ahead to make sure that particular store buys the currency you have.