See the world with new friends on a group tour.
Save on your travels through this UK-based company. It offers group tours throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Travel Talk Review | Pros and Cons
- Broad range of destinations. Travel Talk offers tours in a range of popular destinations worldwide.
- Value for money. Travel Talk offers frequent promotions on its most popular tours.
- Booking options. Make a booking online, over the phone or via a travel agent.
- Single traveler supplement. Single travelers may need to pay a supplement if the option to double up with a another single traveler of the same sex is not available.
- Change and cancellation fees apply. Check the conditions of your fare for specific policies and fees.
How do I make a booking with Travel Talk?
Bookings can be made online using the Travel Talk booking engine, found on the left side of the home page. You will need to pay a nonrefundable deposit of £60 (or local currency equivalent) for standard bookings.
What forms of payment does Travel Talk accept?
What is the Travel Talk cancellation policy?
Cancellations must be made in writing prior to the tour departure. Fees vary depending on how many days prior to departure the cancellation is made. Cancellations 60 days prior to departure will result in the deposit being forfeited. Cancellations 14 days or less prior to departure will result in 100% of the tour fee being forfeited.