Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Compare student loans for trade school
Explore your options for funding a skills-based program.
Trade schools are gaining in popularity due to their fast-track education plans and hands-on learning. If you're searching for ways to fund a trade school program, student loans might be an option. First, see if you qualify for federal loans, then move on to private lenders.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- How to start a photography business
From your marketing strategy to financing and insurance, we’ll walk you through how to start a career behind the lens.
- Primeway Student Checking account review
A teen checking account specifically designed for students with extra rewards for good academic performance.
- Pen Air Level Up Spending account review
Your Pen Air Level Up Spending account requires a membership that’s not location-based, so it can follow you nationwide.
- Teaching kids about money: 9 ways to start
Fast-track your child’s financial literacy by learning how to teach your kids about money.
- 4 best trading apps of 2021
The best trading apps come with low fees and are easy to use.
- Compare crypto credit cards 2021
Earn crypto on your purchases with these cards.
- Compare $250,000 business loans
Compare lenders your company can qualify for and calculate the cost before you apply.
- Best startup business loans for bad credit
New businesses can find funding with one of these eight options.
- Finder Editorial Review Board Member: Kristin Burton, MPAS, PA-C, CAQ-HM
Certified physician assistant, money coach and keynote speaker on a mission to help others reach financial independence.
- What happens to my home loan if I die?
Learn about what will happen to your home loan when you die and how to avoid any nasty situations with some pre-planning.