Tractor Supply Co. is your one-stop-shop for everyday outdoor living and farming needs. So you can spend less time browsing the aisles and more time checking projects off your list.
It looks like we don't have any coupons at the moment.
- Farm and ranch equipment. Find everything you need to put up a new fence, mow hay or replace a water pump for a good life on the farm.
- Lawn and garden equipment. Shop lawn mowers, snowblowers, chainsaws, trimmers, wheelbarrows, garden tools and more.
- Truck and trailer needs. Need a new hitch, tires or winterizing essentials for your trailer? Or maybe you’re in the market for a new utility trailer or truck box. Find an impressive selection in one place.
- Livestock essentials. Everything from horse care and dairy supplies to beekeeping equipment and baby chicks and ducks.
- Pet care. Shop TSC’s large selection of dog and cat food, treats and supplements and small animal and bird supplies.
- Hardware and tools. Get the job done with welders, power tools, hand tools, adhesives and much more.
- Sporting goods. Leave the work behind with hunting, fishing, camping and boating equipment.
- Outdoor living. Shop patio sets, grills, porch swings, sheds and other comforts for the yard.
- For the home. Find a selection of country-inspired home decor, as well as toys, wagons and canning supplies.
- Footwear and apparel. Stock up on T-shirts, hoodies, jeans, boots and more Carhartt, Justin, Browning and other top brands.
Brands you can purchase from Tractor Supply
Tractor Supply stocks thousands of brands, including:
- Gorilla Glue
- John Deere
- Panama Jack
- Timber Ridge
- Tony Lama
- VP Racing Fuels
1. Select the item you want to buy and select Add to cart.“]
2. On the checkout screen, you’ll see an Offer codes box. Enter your coupon code, and select Apply.
Why is my code not working?
If your coupon code isn’t working, it could be expired, case-sensitive or not available for the items in your cart. Contact Tractor Supply directly for help with a specific code.
TSC offers clothing and footwear for men, women and kids from a range of brands, and so it’s best to check the sizing chart on the specific item you’re interested in before checking out.
Is Tractor Supply plus-size friendly?
Yes! Tractor Supply includes a plus-size and big-and-tall section online. And many of these products are also available in stores.
Sizes are specific to the brand, so check the size guide on the product page for the item you’re looking at.
Shipping, delivery and payments
How can I get free delivery?
Free delivery requires a special promotion. TSC occasionally offers free shipping on select items, and there’s typically a minimum order amount to qualify. Otherwise, expect to pay for shipping.
Your shipping cost depends on the weight and dimensions of your order, as well as your delivery location. View estimated shipping costs at checkout before finalizing your purchase.
Depending on your location, express shipping options may be available for an additional fee.
Tractor Supply does not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, PO boxes or APO addresses.
How can I track my order?
Look for an email from Tractor Supply notifying you that your order has shipped, along with tracking information. Or log in to your online account or enter your order number and last name to track the progress of your shipment.
Tractor Supply accepts all major credit cards, PayPal, TSC Personal Credit Card, TSC Business Credit Card and TSC gift cards. Its website is secured by DigiCert, which protects your payment and personal information through checkout.
You can return most items within 30 days for a full refund, as long as you have a proof of purchase — a store receipt, order confirmation email or shipment confirmation.
Items returned without proof of purchase or after 30 days require manager approval. If accepted, you’ll receive a refund in the form of a merchandise return card in the amount of the current item price.
Can I exchange an item for a different color or size?
Yes. But you’ll need to return your item to your local Tractor Supply store.
Are Tractor Supply returns free?
Yes. Tractor Supply offers free online returns.
How do I return items to Tractor Supply?
Take your items to your local Tractor Supply store or ship returns by mail:
- Log in to your TSC account or look up your order with your order number and last name online.
- Select the Returns button within the order that contains the item you want to return.
- Choose the item you want to return and your reason for returning it.
- Print the return label provided.
- Drop off your package at any UPS location.
Tractor Supply returns address
The correct returns address will be printed on the prepaid shipping label generated online. Attach the label to the outside of your return package before mailing.
Tractor Supply runs frequent sales and special promotions throughout the year. In the spring, for example, you might find deals on live chicks, chicken coops and gardening supplies. In the winter, stock up on discounted outdoor gear and boots.
The best way to stay on top of the latest TSC deals is to sign up for its email list. Or check out the On sale and Clearance pages on its websites to find bargain prices all year-round.
What sets this brand apart?
Tractor Supply is a leading retailer in the rural living and agriculture space, catering to a niche market of farmers, horse owners, ranchers, suburban and rural homeowners, contractors and tradesmen. The company offers a massive selection of competitively priced items that rural America relies on for daily living and farm and ranch life.
What do people say about this brand?
Tractor Supply is accredited with the BBB and earns an A+ rating. Many customers say they’re pleased with the company’s large selection of outdoor living essentials, offered at affordable prices.
A handful of online complaints relate to specific store locations. Some customers report issues with out-of-stock items and a lengthy refund process.
What is Tractor Supply’s history?
Tractor Supply Company started as a mail-order tractor parts business in 1938. The next year, it opened its first store in Minot, North Dakota, though current headquarters are in Brentwood, Tennessee.
George Strait served as its spokesperson from 1998 to 2002. And in 2004, Fortune named the company to its 100 Fastest-Growing Businesses list. As of March 2018, Tractor Supply supports 1,700 stores across the US.
Note that the Canadian chain TSC Stores LP is not currently affiliated with Tractor Supply Company.
To get in touch with Tractor Supply customer service:
- Call 877-718-6750.
- Complete a secure online contact form.
- Send a message on Facebook.
- Send snail mail to:
Attn: Customer Solutions Center
Tractor Supply Company
5401 Virginia Way
Brentwood, TN 37027
TSC is active on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube. Follow these pages for the latest updates on deals and special sales — like the retailer’s famous Chick Days in the spring. Head to its YouTube channel for helpful how-to and safety videos, and learn how to unbox honeybees, clean a fireplace, split wood safely and much more.
- Huge selection. Find everything from horse feed and live chicks to tools and fencing equipment.
- Free returns. Return items for free within 30 days.
- Frequent sales. Find deals and special offers throughout the year.
- No free shipping. Unless there’s a special promotion going on, expect to pay for delivery.
Whether you operate a large farm or have a few backyard chickens, Tractor Supply stocks all the farming and outdoor essentials you need. Keep tabs on its social media pages to see when the latest deals and promos drop.
How can I return live goods?
Most live animals and plants are nonreturnable. Check the specific policies listed on the product page for the item you’re interested in for more details.
What is Neighbor’s Club?
Neighbor’s Club is TSC’s rewards program. Get special members-only deals, a birthday gift and receipt-free returns when you sign up online or in stores.
Where can I pick up my online item?
Most items are available for in-store pickup. Select the Free in-store pick up option at checkout.