Toyota Financial Services auto loans review
Get financing with special discounts for military, college grads and repeat customers.
- Best for borrowers who want to apply with a cosigner or have limited credit history.
- Pick something else if you want to buy a used car that isn't certified preowned.
- Wide selection of discounts
- Financing option for limited credit
- Fully online application process
- No refinancing option
- No option for private party sales
- No option for used cars that aren’t certified preowned
Toyota Financial Services special discounts
- Military: Yes
- College grad: Yes
- Repeat customers: Yes
- First responders: No
- Accessibility equipment: No
Toyota Financial Services reviews and complaints
While Toyota Financial Services has a Better Business Bureau (BBB) page, it doesn’t have any reviews or complaints listed. It’s not accredited or rated by the BBB as of October 2020, either. And it doesn’t have a Trustpilot page.
How to apply
You can sign up for financing through Toyota Financial both online and at the dealership.
Follow these steps to get started online:
- Visit Toyota Financial Service’s website and click Apply for credit.
- Enter your ZIP code and click Go.
- Select the car you’d like to finance.
- Select whether you plan to buy or lease the car.
- Enter your contact information, Social Security number and details about your education, employment and income.
- If you’re applying with a cosigner, check the coapplicant box.
- Enter information about the dealership where you’d like to buy the car. You’re not tied to this dealership if you decide to choose a different one later.
- Sign the acknowledgement agreement.
If you prefer to apply in person, print out the application form on Toyota Financial’s website, fill it out and bring it to your local dealer.
What happens after I apply?
If you’re approved, you’ll receive an email within one business day. It can take up to three business days to hear back if Toyota Financial Services needs more information to process your application or if you’re denied.
How do repayments work?
Repayment terms vary depending on your contract and the state you live in.
Is there a late payment grace period?
Toyota Financial Services doesn’t have a set grace period for late payments, though you can set up autopay to avoid paying late. If you’re unable to make a payment, contact customer service as soon as possible to see what options are available.
Can I get a payment extension?
Possibly. Toyota Financial Services can move a scheduled payment to be due upon the end of your loan contract, but you need to get approval. Contact customer service to see if you qualify for a payment extension.
Compare more car loan options
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.