Travel with the pros.
Enjoy tours from companies like Contiki, On The Go Tours, Intrepid and Trafalgar. Potential destinations include Europe, Africa, Latin America, North America, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
Popular TourRadar coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|5 Feb 2018||Check out the great deals at TourRadar.||********|
TourRadar Review | Pros and Cons
- No booking fees. TourRadar does not charge any booking fees or credit card fees.
- Free cancellation insurance. Travel with the knowledge that you have the freedom to tweak your plans as you go without worrying about cancellation fees.
- 24/7 support. Regardless of where you are when you need help, you can get in touch the team at TourRadar 24/7.
- Earn travel credits. Every reservation you make rewards you with travel credits that you can put towards your next booking.
- Tour operator cancellation fees may apply. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees but you may be subject to charges from the individual tour operator in case of a late cancellation.
How do I make a booking with TourRadar?
The TourRadar booking platform makes it easy to search for, compare and book a wide range of tours from different operators worldwide. Use the search form and filters to narrow down your results, compare tours and then follow through with the booking form to make your reservation. You will need your credit card or debit card details to confirm.
What forms of payment does TourRadar accept?
- American Express
What is the TourRadar cancellation policy?
You can make a cancellation directly with TourRadar and you will not be charged any additional fees. However, depending on the individual policies of the independent tour operator, you may be charged cancellation fees in some cases. Check the terms and conditions during the reservation process to avoid disappointment.