Caesars Rewards Visa® Credit Card review
For Caesars Entertainment Total Rewards members, this card can boost your reward credit gains.
- Get this card if you’re looking for bonuses on your Caesars rewards.
- Pick something else if you don’t frequently visit participating casinos or resorts.
- Apply with a good to excellent credit score of 670 or higher.
5x points at Total Rewards resorts and casinos, 2x points on airlines, gas, and groceries, 1x points on all other purchases
13.99%,17.99% or 22.99% variable
Minimum Credit Score
|Welcome offer||10,000 points after spending $750 in the first 90 days|
|Rewards||5x points at Total Rewards resorts and casinos, 2x points on airlines, gas, and groceries, 1x points on all other purchases|
|Purchase APR||13.99%,17.99% or 22.99% variable|
|Balance transfer APR||26.99% variable|
|Minimum Credit Score||670|
Steven Dashiell is a writer at Finder specializing in all things credit cards. With more than 300 articles under his belt, he aims to help readers embrace credit cards and maximize their rewards. Steve is studying to become a Certified Educator in Personal Finance, and is a frequent face on Finder’s YouTube channel, offering the latest in credit card hacks and advice. His expertise has been featured on numerous outlets, including U.S. News & World Report, Time, CBS, Fox Business, Lifehacker, Martha Stewart Living and more.
Frequent casino- and resort-goers might find an interesting opportunity in the Caesars Rewards Visa® Credit Card. This card’s main draw is a healthy rewards boost centered on the Caesars Total Rewards program, which you can redeem on food, entertainment and hotels at participating resorts and casinos.
Reward rates are straightforward. You’ll earn 5x reward credits at participating resorts and casinos and 2x credits on airlines, gas and groceries. Earn 1x credits on all other spending.
The card’s signup bonus offers a whopping 10,000 credits after you spend $750 in the first 90 days your account is open.
Still, if you’re not a regular at Caesars resorts and casinos, you might earn stronger results with another card.
- Annual fee: $0. With no annual fee to worry about, you can use this card as you please.
- Rewards: Up to 5x points on purchases. Earn anywhere from 1x reward credits on everyday purchases to 2x points on airlines, gas and groceries all the way up to 5x rewards at participating resorts and casinos.
- Platinum status. Use your card for any purchase within the first 90 days your account is open to earn platinum status in Total Rewards. To maintain your status, you’ll need to spend $5,000 on purchases each year after.
You’ll also like …
- Signup bonus. Spend $750 in the first 90 days your account is open to earn 10,000 bonus reward credits on your Total Rewards account. Note that purchases at Total Rewards casino locations are excluded.
- The chance to become a Vegas VIP. Spend $10,000 on purchases in a calendar year to earn VIP access in Las Vegas for the following year. Among the perks are VIP line access at select restaurants, preferred entry at select nightclubs and pool access at Las Vegas Total Rewards properties.
- Complimentary buffet pass. Earn one buffet pass after your first purchase with the card within the first 90 days your account is open. Your pass is valid for six months.
What to watch out for
- Limited locations. If you don’t live near a participating casino or resort across 13 states, you might not be able to make the most of the card.
- Potentially high APR. Starting APRs are 13.99%,17.99% or 22.99% variable, depending on your creditworthiness. Balance transfers and cash advances are subject to a high 25.99% variable APR.
- Late fees. Expect to pay up to $40 for late or returned payments.
- Expiring points. If you don’t use your card at least every six months, your reward credits expire.
Compare rewards credit cards
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
If you like the rush of gambling at casinos and resorts, the Caesars Rewards Visa® Credit Card can earn you respectable rewards for redemption toward comps, travel and dining. But many of the card’s bonuses and perks take a lot of spending to earn.
If you’re looking for cards that offer more flexible rewards, compare your options in our comprehensive guide to rewards cards.