Find the most current Topshop discount offers to help you save money
Topshop is a global fashion retailer based in the United Kingdom offering the latest trends in clothing, accessories, shoes and makeup.
Topshop is a popular choice when it comes to purchasing clothing items online thanks to the impressive designs and low prices along with the ability to ship to over 100 countries across the globe. Save even further with the discount codes we update daily below.
Topshop promo codes and discount vouchers for February 2018
|10% student discount||Students enjoy a 10% discount. Just log in or register on the site to get your unique student code.||
Positives of Shopping at Topshop
Shoppers around the world are raving about the purchases made on Topshop.com. Many positive comments Topshop customers have made are that:
- They really love the products that Topshop sell, especially the huge range of dresses
- Ease of finding the clothing items you are searching for with the helpful website filters and navigation
- Ability to return any product you are unhappy with within 14 days – for free
Negatives of Shopping at Topshop
- Shipping can take quite awhile – it is not recommended to order your last minute purchases from this merchant
- Standard shipping (4-7 days) is free on all orders.
- Express shipping (up to 4 days) costs $15.
Topshop 14 Day Return Policy
Topshop provide a very fair returns policy for their customers. Return any item that you are not totally satisfied with in saleable condition and receive a refund. All you have to do is:
- Login to your Topshop account
- Select ‘Print Free UPS Returns Label’
- Click on the specific order that you wish to return
- Choose the items you are sending back
- Affix the label to the package being returned
- Drop it off at a UPS drop location
Your return and subsequent refund should be processed within 28 days.
About Topshop and its history
Topshop was originally founded in 1964 as a department within the Peter Robinson Department Stores. After experiencing considerable success the first Topshop standalone store was unveiled in 1970 while also creating Topman brand within the store to target the male demographic.
In 2009 Topshop expanded in the United States, opening a store in SoHo in New York. The international expansion has continued with stores opening in Sydney and Melbourne in Australia along with shops opening in New Zealand and South Africa. In December of 2012, Arcadia Group sold 25% of Topshop to a US private equity group for US$805 million.