Tommy Hilfiger is a household name in designer clothing and classic styles for men, women and kids.
What is Tommy Hilfiger?
Founded back in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger is among the biggest names in designer clothing across the globe. The brand is licensed to a variety of other products, including perfumes, colognes, eyewear and watches. But the company is best known for its selection of classic, sophisticated clothing styles for the whole family.
What can I buy at Tommy Hilfiger?
- Men’s. From classic denims and polos to swimwear, suits and blazers, Tommy has something for your guy’s every style.
- Women’s. If hot-off-the-runway style is your cup of tea, the #TOMMYNOW collection is for you. Shop from a large selection of jeans, blouses, dresses and outerwear.
- Kids’. Tommy offers cute, hip clothing for girls, boys and even babies.
- Accessories. Find virtually any accessory you’re looking for at Tommy Hilfiger, from luggage to pocket squares.
- Home decor. Expand that great Tommy style to your bed and bath decor with competitively priced comforters, duvets, pillows, bath towels and more.
- Sale. Snag some great deals when shopping on a budget.
Is my information safe with Tommy Hilfiger online?
I’ve read online reviews that describe problems with extra credit card charges from Tommy Hilfiger online. Is my information safe?
Reviews for Tommy.com raise questions about how smooth and secure its payment process is for online customers, with previous customers talking about extra charges on their credit card statements. Customer service insists that issues like these can be resolved by calling 1-888-866-6948.
Tommy Hilfiger’s website uses digital safeguards that are standard for shopping sites. To further protect against unauthorized charges, consider using PayPal to pay for your goods. It offers purchase protection against unauthorized transactions and errors.
What sets Tommy Hilfiger apart?
One of the biggest name brands in designer clothing, Tommy Hilfiger offers high-quality items and a one-of-a-kind look.
If you have a little extra money to spend on designer clothing, Tommy Hilfiger could be worth checking out. You’re sure to find classically styled, sophisticated clothing, accessories and home decor. Just don’t be alarmed if your favorite lace coverup is upward of $100.
Common questions about Tommy Hilfiger
- Huge selection of styles. You’re sure to find a Tommy Hilfiger piece (or three or four) that you love from a wide variety of items.
- “Shop the Look” option. Purchase clothing items based on looks styled by Tommy designers.
- Can be pricey. Even sale prices are typically on the expensive side.
Shipping and delivery
|Shipping option||Delivery speeds|
|Ground — $7.95||7 to 10 business days|
|Second day — $13.95||2 to 3 business days|
|Overnight — $19.95||1 to 2 business days|
|USPS First Priority — $7.95||7 to 10 business days|
USPS is the only shipping option to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands and Guam.
Tommy Hilfiger’s online store accepts all major credit cards, PayPal and ShopRunner Express. It does not accept checks, layaway plans or credit cards issued in select countries.
You have three ways to return items purchased from Tommy Hilfiger online.
- Prepaid return shipping. Use the prepaid shipping label that arrives with all shipments to return an item. A $6 shipping fee will be deducted from your refund.
- Standard return shipping. To avoid the $6 shipping fee, mail in your return on your own.
- Return to store. Return items with the tags attached, along with your packing slip or email confirmation, to any Tommy Hilfiger location within 30 days of shipment confirmation for a full refund.