Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
The Children’s Place promo codes
Best deal: Free shipping on all orders
The Children’s Place was founded in 1965 by two Harvard Business School grads and dads themselves. David Pulver and Clinton Clark. Today, the company remains one of the most popular kids’ clothing retailers across the globe.
What can I buy at The Children’s Place?
- Girls’ clothing. From ages newborn up to 12, you’ll find tons of cute tees, jeans, dresses, blouses and more for fun, free-spirited girls.
- Boys’ clothing. Shop graphic tees, denim, swimwear and more for infants, toddlers and pre-teen boys.
- School uniforms. Shopping for school uniforms is made simple with The Children’s Place.
- Shoes. You’ll find the latest footwear styles and trends for girls, boys and babies.
- Accessories. From sunglasses and cases to backpacks and hats, The Children’s Place stocks a wide variety of accessories for your little ones.
How do I use my coupon code?
To use your Children’s Place coupon code, follow these steps.
- Visit The Children’s Place website.
- Click Add to Bag when you find something you love.
- Click on the bag icon in the top right corner of your screen.
- Log into your account if you have one, or create an account or checkout as a guest if you don’t.
- Type your code into the Enter Coupon Code box.
- Click Apply. Your savings should be automatically applied to your order total.
Why is my code not working?
If your promo code isn’t working, it could be expired, case-sensitive or not available in your home country. Contact The Children’s Place directly if you’re still having trouble.
Shipping, payment and returns
Shipping and delivery
The Children’s Place is now offering free standard shipping with all orders, no minimum purchase required! If you want your items more quickly, you still have expedited options to choose from.
|Shipping method||Delivery speed||Shipping charge|
|Standard||Up to 10 business days||Free|
|United States Postal||Up to 15 business days||$10|
|Express||Up to 5 business days||$15|
|Rush||Up to 3 business days||$20|
|Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico 2-day||Up to 5 business days||$15|
|Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico 1-day||Up to 3 business days||$25|
Pay for your order using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, The Children’s Place gift card or My Place Rewards credit card.
The Children’s Place accepts returns within 45 days, but there are a few conditions:
- You MUST have the original sales receipt or packing slip.
- Items must be unworn and unused, unless defective.
- Price tags must be attached.
- Returns will not be accepted for any reason after 45 days.
When’s the next sale?
The Children’s Place often has seasonal sales that could save you 30, 50 or even 75% off the original price, plus free shipping.
You can also always check the clearance tab on the company’s website to score the lowest prices every day.
What sets The Children’s Place apart?
Unlike some other popular children’s brands, The Children’s Place generally offers a pretty great mix of value and quality clothing.
Additionally, The Children’s Place is committed to responsible sourcing practices, such as supporting fair and safe factory working conditions, education programs that better the lives of factory workers and their families and expecting all third-party suppliers to also uphold these same values.
Pros and cons
- Free shipping. All orders ship free, no matter how much you’ve got in your bag.
- Rewards program. For every dollar you spend, earn 1 point in rewards. Save up 100 points, and you’ll get $5 towards your next purchase.
- Gift services. Choose from three different levels of gift services to send the perfect gift directly to your recipient, every time.
- Return shipping is not free.You’ll have to pay the shipping cost of any item you return.
With its great mix of value and quality clothing, plus plenty of opportunities for sales, special deals and rewards points, The Children’s Place is worth a look if you or someone you know has kids ranging from newborn to 12 years old.
Common questions about The Children’s Place
Can I pick my order up at my local store instead of having it shipped?
Yes, and it won’t cost you anything. Keep in mind that this option is not available for all items.
My order arrived in multiple packages. Will I be charged for shipping more than once?
No, you’ll only be charged for shipping once, even if your order is split into multiple packages.
How do The Children’s Place gift services work?
Choose from three options: 1) Add a free gift message and get a gift receipt sent to you, 2) pay $2 extra for a gift message, receipt and gift wrapping sent to you or 3) pay $6 extra for a gift receipt, message, tags removed and a wrapped box sent directly to your recipient.
More guides on Finder
The best Valentine’s Day deals to shop right now
Score deals from Macy’s, Forever21, 1-800-Flowers and much more when you shop these Valentine’s Day sales.
Where to buy vitamin D supplements
If you’re in need of a vitamin D boost, we’ve rounded up retailers stocking a great range of supplements.
Target 14 Days of Beauty sale
Get all the details on Target’s 14 Days of Beauty sale, including a full list of deals! And find some hacks on how to stack your savings.
Best store credit cards of 2021
Here are our picks for the best store cards of the year.
Revolut Junior card review
Current Revolut users can get a free prepaid card for their kids between the ages of 12 and 17.
How do Best Buy rewards work?
Earn up to 2.5% back in rewards and get free shipping.
Top 15+ stores to buy girls’ clothing
Scoop up some of the best deals on girls’ clothing, from cozy sweaters, comfy athletic wear and everything in between. Plus see where to get free shipping.
A parent’s guide to divorce with children
How to navigate this delicate process when little humans are involved.
Shopify vs. Amazon
Comparing Shopify and Amazon? Here’s how these platforms measure up.
Goalsetter Cashola card review
The Cashola card can help your kids save, but is it right for your family?
Ask an Expert