The Children’s Place was founded in 1965 by two Harvard Business School grads and dads themselves. David Pulver and Clinton Clark. Today, the company remains one of the most popular kids’ clothing retailers across the globe.
Popular Children's Place coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|5 May 2018||Free shipping on all orders||********|
|5 May 2018||Sign up to the newsletter and get $10 off your next purchase||********|
What can I buy at The Children’s Place?
- Girls’ clothing. From ages newborn up to 12, you’ll find tons of cute tees, jeans, dresses, blouses and more for fun, free-spirited girls.
- Boys’ clothing. Shop graphic tees, denim, swimwear and more for infants, toddlers and pre-teen boys.
- School uniforms. Shopping for school uniforms is made simple with The Children’s Place.
- Shoes. You’ll find the latest footwear styles and trends for girls, boys and babies.
- Accessories. From sunglasses and cases to backpacks and hats, The Children’s Place stocks a wide variety of accessories for your little ones.
How do I use my coupon code?
Shipping, payment and returns
Shipping and delivery
The Children’s Place is now offering free standard shipping with all orders, no minimum purchase required! If you want your items more quickly, you still have expedited options to choose from.
|Shipping method||Delivery speed||Shipping charge|
|Standard||Up to 10 business days||Free|
|United States Postal||Up to 15 business days||$10|
|Express||Up to 5 business days||$15|
|Rush||Up to 3 business days||$20|
|Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico 2-day||Up to 5 business days||$15|
|Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico 1-day||Up to 3 business days||$25|
Pay for your order using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, The Children’s Place gift card or My Place Rewards credit card.
The Children’s Place accepts returns within 45 days, but there are a few conditions:
- You MUST have the original sales receipt or packing slip.
- Items must be unworn and unused, unless defective.
- Price tags must be attached.
- Returns will not be accepted for any reason after 45 days.
When’s the next sale?
The Children’s Place often has seasonal sales that could save you 30, 50 or even 75% off the original price, plus free shipping.
You can also always check the clearance tab on the company’s website to score the lowest prices every day.
What sets The Children’s Place apart?
Unlike some other popular children’s brands, The Children’s Place generally offers a pretty great mix of value and quality clothing.
Additionally, The Children’s Place is committed to responsible sourcing practices, such as supporting fair and safe factory working conditions, education programs that better the lives of factory workers and their families and expecting all third-party suppliers to also uphold these same values.
Pros and cons
- Free shipping. All orders ship free, no matter how much you’ve got in your bag.
- Rewards program. For every dollar you spend, earn 1 point in rewards. Save up 100 points, and you’ll get $5 towards your next purchase.
- Gift services. Choose from three different levels of gift services to send the perfect gift directly to your recipient, every time.
- Return shipping is not free.You’ll have to pay the shipping cost of any item you return.
With its great mix of value and quality clothing, plus plenty of opportunities for sales, special deals and rewards points, The Children’s Place is worth a look if you or someone you know has kids ranging from newborn to 12 years old.