Shop adorable kids’ clothing from newborn to 12, and snatch up some great deals while you’re at it.
The Children’s Place was founded in 1965 by Harvard Business School grads David Pulver and Clinton Clark. Both dads themselves, Pulver and Clark felt they knew what kinds of clothing new parents and kids wanted. Since then, The Children’s Place has grown to employ just under 4,000 workers in over 1,000 stores in the United States, Canada and across the globe.
The Children’s Place discount and coupon codes July 2018
What can I buy at The Children’s Place?
- Girls’ clothing. From ages newborn up to 12, you’ll find tons of cute tees, jeans, dresses, blouses and more for fun, free-spirited girls.
- Boys’ clothing. Shop graphic tees, denim, swimwear and more for infants, toddlers and pre-teen boys.
- School uniforms. Shopping for school uniforms is made simple with The Children’s Place.
- Shoes. You’ll find the latest footwear styles and trends for girls, boys and babies.
- Accessories. From sunglasses and cases to backpacks and hats, The Children’s Place stocks a wide variety of accessories for your little ones.
How do I use my coupon code?
Shipping, payment and returns
Shipping and delivery
No matter your order total, The Children’s Place ships at one flat rate, dependant on the shipping method you choose:
|Shipping method||Delivery speed||Shipping charge|
|Standard||Up to 10 business days||$5|
|United States Postal||Up to 15 business days||$10|
|Express||Up to 5 business days||$15|
|Rush||Up to 3 business days||$20|
|Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico 2-day||Up to 5 business days||$15|
|Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico 1-day||Up to 3 business days||$25|
Pay for your order using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, The Children’s Place gift card or My Place Rewards credit card.
The Children’s Place accepts returns within 45 days, but there are a few conditions:
- You MUST have the original sales receipt or packing slip.
- Items must be unworn and unused, unless defective.
- Price tags must be attached.
- Returns will not be accepted for any reason after 45 days.
When’s the next sale?
The Children’s Place often has seasonal sales that could save you 30, 50 or even 75% off the original price, plus free shipping.
You can also always check the clearance tab on the company’s website to score the lowest prices every day.
What sets The Children’s Place apart?
Unlike some other popular children’s brands, The Children’s Place generally offers a pretty great mix of value and quality clothing.
Additionally, The Children’s Place is committed to responsible sourcing practices, such as supporting fair and safe factory working conditions, education programs that better the lives of factory workers and their families and expecting all third-party suppliers to also uphold these same values.
Pros and cons
- Flat-rate shipping. Enjoy uncomplicated flat-rate shipping fees, no matter how much you’ve got in your bag.
- Rewards program. For every dollar you spend, earn 1 point in rewards. Save up 100 points, and you’ll get $5 towards your next purchase.
- Gift services. Choose from three different levels of gift services to send the perfect gift directly to your recipient, every time.
- Return shipping is not free.You’ll have to pay the shipping cost of any item you return.
With its great mix of value and quality clothing, plus plenty of opportunities for sales, special deals and rewards points, The Children’s Place is worth a look if you or someone you know has kids ranging from newborn to 12 years old.