Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Sending “thank you” flowers
Easily show your gratitude with a cheerful flower delivery.
If you really want to show someone how grateful you are for them, send a gift of cheerful flowers their way.
Best thank you flower assortments
Classic Budding Rose Plant
Benchmark Bouquets Flowering Fields
Potted Pink Calla Lily
Sweet Baby Hydrangea
Top thank you flower types
Take into account the meanings that different flowers convey to help you figure out which flowers to send as a way of saying thank you.
- Pink and peach roses. Pink and peach roses denote gratitude, as well as all mature roses in full bloom. But unless you’re sending them to that special someone in your life, you may want to choose a color other than red.
- Sweet pea. If you want to thank someone for a good time, consider buying sweet peas — because that’s the exact sentiment these white, pink and lavender flowers convey.
- Camellia. These flowers come in multiple colors like red, pink and white.
- Campanula. Campanulas — also called bellflowers — denote gratitude. They come in white, lavender and blue.
- Hydrangea. You can find these flowers in shades of white, pink and blue. They’re perfect if you want to thank someone for being understanding.
- Pink carnation. You can give pink carnations to anyone, given that they denote gratitude.
- Lily Casablanca. If you want to thank a friend, buy a bouquet made with these flowers.
- Azalia. Azalias also symbolize gratitude, and you can send these flowers to practically anyone.
- Mixed blooms. If you’re not sure which flowers to choose, you can always opt to buy a bouquet made with mixed blooms of all different colors.
Tips for choosing thank you flowers
Saying thank you through flowers is a nice idea since you can give them to friends, family members and colleagues alike. Though who you’re buying them for should also play a role in the decision-making process.
- Thank you flowers for friends and family. When you’re buying flowers for someone you know well, take their personal preferences into account. If you don’t know which flowers they like, you can always buy flowers that reflect their favorite colors.
- Thank you flowers for colleagues. If you want to buy flowers to thank a coworker, err on the side of caution before you send an unintended message. Look for options that convey a sense of elegance and gratitude — with no hints of romance . In other words, no roses. Also consider buying a gift basket to go along with the flowers.
- Where to shop. In addition to traditional florists, you can have flowers delivered to the recipient’s doorstep by placing your order online. While most online flower services offer same-day or next-day delivery, these options might cost extra.
Current deals and specials offers
Flowers make a wonderful surprise to help brighten someone’s day and express your sincere gratitude for something nice they’ve done for you. With so many beautiful bouquets to choose from online, you’re sure to find something they’ll love.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert