Earn high cash back on dining and groceries with this no-annual-fee card.
- Get this card if you want to earn high cash back on dining and groceries.
- Pick something else if you want higher cash back on these categories, or if you want a 0% intro APR period on purchases.
- Apply with a good to excellent credit score of 680 or higher.
|Product Name||TD Cash Credit Card|
|Standard Purchase APR||15.24%, 20.24% or 25.24% variable|
|Intro Purchase APR|
|Standard Balance Transfer APR||15.24%, 20.24% or 25.24% variable|
|Intro Balance Transfer APR||0% for the first 12 billing cycles (then 15.24%, 20.24% or 25.24% variable)|
|Balance Transfer Fee||$5 or 3% of the transaction, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Rate||27.49% variable|
|Cash Advance Fee||$10 or 5% of the cash advance amount, whichever is greater|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 25 days|
|Late Payment Fee||Up to $37|
|Returned Payment Fee||Up to $37|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Rewards||3% on dining, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases|
|Base Rewards||1% cash back|
The no-annual-fee TD Cash Credit Card is a simple cashback card with a focus on dining and groceries. It also has a solid signup bonus which is easy to get. And you get to enjoy a long intro APR period on balance transfers.
- Cash back.
Earn 3% back on dining, 2% back at grocery stores and 1% back on everything else you buy.
- Signup bonus.
Get a cash bonus once you spend $500 on purchases during your first 90 days of card membership. This is one of the highest bonuses that you can get with this type of card. Competitor cards often have a bonus between $100 and $150.
- No annual fee.
You won’t pay an annual fee to own the card.
How much cashback rewards can I earn with the TD Cash Credit Card?
|Where you spend:||The amount you spend:||Cash back earned:|
Let’s say your annual spending resembles our example. In such scenario, you would earn $250. And if you clear the signup bonus, you would get a total of $450 for the first year.
You’ll also like …
- Intro APR period on balance transfers.
Get a 0% intro APR period on balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles following your account opening. Once the intro period passes, your APR reverts to a variable 15.24%, 20.24% or 25.24%.
- No foreign transaction fee.
Use your card freely when traveling abroad and you won’t pay any fees for foreign transactions. Similar cards have fees up to 3% of each transaction.
- No penalty APR.
For late payments, you’ll only pay up to a $37 fee. With other cards, a single late payment is enough to set you up with a penalty APR of up to 31%, which lasts indefinitely.
- Digital wallet.
Simplify your payments by adding your card to your mobile device with services like Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and others.
- Security features.
Get zero liability for unauthorized purchases, a hard-to-counterfeit chip card and instant card replacement in case of loss or theft.
What to watch out for
- No intro APR on purchases.
You only get an intro APR on balance transfers. Consider other 0% intro APR cards if you’re looking to make a large purchase and carry the balance interest free.
- Potentially high APR.
Depending on your creditworthiness, you could get a variable APR in the higher end of 25.24%.
Compare similar cashback cards
What should I know before I apply?
You must be at least 18 years old, a US resident and to live in a state with a TD Bank.
When you fill out your application, you’ll need to provide:
- Your full name and contact information.
- Residential address and mortgage or rent amount.
- Date of birth and Social Security number.
- Annual income and source of income.
What credit score do I need?
You can apply with a good credit score. To increase your chances of approval, apply with a good to excellent credit score of 680 or higher.
What type of Visa card will I get?
The type of Visa card you get depends on your approved credit line.
- Visa Platinum — if your approved credit line is less than $5,000.
- Visa Signature — if your approved credit line is $5,000 or greater.
With the Visa Signature card you get benefits like concierge services, special shopping perks and more. This is the only difference between the two cards.
What do customers say about the TD Cash Credit Card?
Customers love the size of the signup bonus and how easy it is to get. They also like the cashback rate on dining and that the card has no annual fee. Those that don’t like the card claim they get higher cashback rates with other cards.
The Better Business Bureau rates TD Bank with an A+. Also, the bank has been accredited by the BBB since 2002.
How to apply for the TD Cash Credit Card
- Go to the TD Bank website and find the TD Cash Credit Card. Click Apply now.
- If you have a TD Bank account, log in to speed up the application process. If not, fill out the application form.
- Review your information and submit.
How long will it take to get my TD Cash Credit Card?
Once you apply, expect your decision to arrive within seven to 10 days by mail. If approved, you’ll also get your credit card and welcome information alongside your decision.
I got the card. Now what?
- Download TD Bank (US) mobile app. Use it to pay your bills, send money to family and friends, monitor your balances and more.
- Enroll in digital wallet. Enroll in Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, Microsoft Pay or Visa checkout and simplify your payments with a single tap.
- Avoid interest and fees. Your due date is 25 days after the close of each billing cycle. Make sure you pay your balance by then to avoid paying late payment fees and interest.
- Customer service. If you need help or have questions, call 888-751-9000.
How do I redeem rewards from the TD Cash Credit Card?
With the TD Cash Credit Card you earn points that you can redeem for cash back, gift cards, travel or merchandise.
Once you have at least 2,500 points, worth $25 in cash back, you can redeem them by logging in to your tdcardservices.com account or calling 888-561-8861.
If you mostly spend on dining and groceries, the TD Cash Credit Card can be a good choice. In addition to cash back, you get a generous signup bonus and a long intro APR period on balance transfers.
But if you’re looking to get higher cashback rate on dining or on grocery purchases, you can check out other cashback credit cards to find the right card for your financial habits.