Get a personal unsecured loan to borrow the funds you need without collateral.
What is a TD Bank personal unsecured loan?
TD Bank’s unsecured personal loans can provide funds in one lump sum with terms that include predictable monthly payments. Because they’re unsecured, there’s no need to use your house or other assets as collateral.
These loans can be up to $50,000. Fixed rates and predictable monthly payments make it a convenient option.
|Product name||TD Bank personal unsecured loan|
|Minimum loan amount||$2,000|
|Maximum loan amount||$50,000|
|APR||As low as 8.99%|
|Minimum term||12 months|
|Maximum term||60 months|
|Late fee||5% of minimum payment or $10, whichever is less|
|Minimum credit score||Good to excellent credit|
|States available||Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, DC.|
Compare your other personal loan options
What are the benefits of a TD Bank unsecured personal loan?
- Easy application. Apply online and hear back as soon as the next business day.
- No collateral. You don’t need to put up an asset as collateral to secure your loan.
- Autopay discount. Get a 0.25% rate discount for setting up autopay from a TD Bank account.
- No prepayment penalty. Pay your loan off early at no additional cost.
What to watch out for
TD Bank offers an easy application and no annual fee to make getting a loan easier. But you’ll want to consider a few factors before applying:
- Potentially high APR. Your rate could be high if you have a lower credit score.
- Late fees. Pay late and you’re subject to fees as high as 5% of your minimum payment.
- Limited use. You can’t use these loans to fund higher education expenses.
Am I eligible?
TD Bank personal unsecured loans don’t require proof of your income. To be eligible, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a good to excellent credit score.
- Provide proof of citizenship or residency in one of 16 states that TD Bank services.
What do I need to apply?
To apply, you’ll need to supply the following information:
- Your personal information. Including your name, address, phone number, Social Security number and date of birth.
- Your employment history. Including income, bonuses, overtime and other income.
- Your financial details. Including your bank account information for autopay.
To start your online application, visit TD Bank’s website.
I got a TD Bank unsecured personal loan. Now what?
Once you have your TD Bank unsecured personal loan, it’s important that you keep up with monthly payments.
- Setting up automatic payments. Avoid late payment fees by setting up automatic withdrawals from a TD Bank or another bank account.
- Avoiding excessive interest. To avoid excessive interest charges over the life of your loan, consider paying more than the amount required each month. There’s no fee for early repayment.
TS Bank unsecured loans can get you the money you need with low fixed APR. If you live in a state that TD Bank doesn’t service or need a loan for education purposes, you might want to compare other loan options.