Who else wants a credit card that offers discounts for shopping at Target stores and Target.com?
If you’re a loyal Target customer, a REDcard credit card could be a wise way to receive discounts as you spend. When you use the card to pay for purchases at Target stores and Target.com, you’ll get a 5% discount. Plus, you’ll receive free shipping when you use the card to make purchases on Target.com. You’ll even receive complimentary enrollment in the Target Pharmacy Rewards program to receive rewards on pharmaceutical purchases. And the extended returns program gives you 30 additional days to make returns.
|Product Name||Target REDcard Credit Card|
|APR for Purchases ( Purchase Rate )||23.90% variable|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 25 days|
|Returned Payment Fee||$27|
|Minimum Credit Score||Poor (Below 660)|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Returned Payment Fee||$27|
|Late Payment Fee||$38|
Are you a regular at Target? If so, the REDcard from Target can offer you a number of benefits. From 5% discounts when shopping at Target stores or online, to free shipping for online Target purchases, this card allows you to save on everyday purchases at your favorite store. Plus, an extended return program will give you 30 additional days to make returns. With no annual fee and opportunities to take advantage of interest-free days, it’s easy to keep your credit card costs to a minimum.
- Discounts. Receive a 5% discount on purchases at Target stores and online.
- Extended Returns. Get an additional 30 days to make returns when you make a purchase with your Target REDcard.
- Free Shipping. When you make purchases with your REDcard at Target.com, you’ll get free shipping.
- Target Pharmacy Rewards. Once you’re in the program you’ll get a 5% one day discount at Target stores as well as a 5% discount promotional code for Target.com.
You’ll also like…
- $0 p.a. annual fee. You won’t pay an annual fee with the REDcard.
- Online management. Manage your account on your smartphone, tablet or computer to check your outstanding balance, review statements and make payments.
- Card security. The embedded microchip offers increased protection against fraudulent use. You also need a PIN to protect you if you lose your card.
What to watch out for
- Discount exclusions. Discounts can not be used for gift cards, prepaid cards, prescriptions, eye exams, Target clinic services, credit card account payments, gift wrapping and wireless protection programs required by mobile carriers.
- High APR. You’ll pay a high APR of 23.65%, so do your best to pay off your card each month.
- Avoid interest. After the close of each billing cycle, you have a grace period of 25 days to pay your balance. If you do, you won’t pay interest on your purchases.
- It hurts to pay late. Making late or returned payments could result in fees as high as $38.
How to apply for the Target REDcard credit card
Always consider your options and your financial situation before you apply for a credit card.
To apply for the Target REDcard, you must:
- Be over 18 years old
- A US resident
- Have a steady source of income
Required documents & information
- Your full name and contact information
- Your Social Security number and ID
- Your employment information
- Details about your income and expenses