Who else wants a credit card that offers discounts for shopping at Target stores and Target.com?
If you’re a loyal Target customer, a REDcard credit card could be a wise way to receive discounts as you spend. When you use the card to pay for purchases at Target stores and Target.com, you’ll get a 5% discount. Plus, you’ll receive free shipping when you use the card to make purchases on Target.com. You’ll even receive complimentary enrollment in the Target Pharmacy Rewards program to receive rewards on pharmaceutical purchases. And the extended returns program gives you 30 additional days to make returns.
|Product Name||Target REDcard Credit Card|
|APR for Purchases ( Purchase Rate )||23.65% variable|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 25 days|
|Returned Payment Fee||$27|
|Minimum Credit Score||Poor (Below 660)|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Returned Payment Fee||$27|
|Late Payment Fee||$37|
Target REDcard Credit Card Review
Are you a regular at Target? If so, the REDcard from Target can offer you a number of benefits. From 5% discounts when shopping at Target or at Target.com, to free shipping for online Target purchases, this card allows you to save on everyday purchases at your favorite store. Plus, an extended return program will give you 30 additional days to make returns. With no annual fee and opportunities to take advantage of interest-free days, it’s easy to keep your credit card costs to a minimum.
Benefits of Target REDcard Credit Card
- REDcard Discount Program. You’ll receive a 5% discount on purchases at Target stores across the US and online at Target.com. This discount does not apply in regions where the law prohibits such programs. Please keep in mind that it also excludes gift cards, prepaid cards, prescriptions, eye exams, Target clinic services, credit card account payments, gift wrapping and wireless protection programs required by mobile carriers.
- REDcard Extended Returns Program. When you make a purchase using your Target credit card you get 30 extra days to make returns. These days are in addition to the applicable return policy that comes with any given item. This program doesn’t apply to non-returnable items, purchases with fixed return dates and mobile purchases.
- REDcard Free Shipping at Target.com. Use your credit card to make purchases at Target.com and you’ll receive free shipping. Target offers free standard shipping to cardholders in all 50 states, the District of Columbia as well as Puerto Rico and APO/FPO addresses. Shipping fees apply if you choose to upgrade the shipping method.
- Target Pharmacy Rewards Program. Upon enrolling in the Target Pharmacy Rewards Program and making one or more eligible purchases, you’ll receive a Target Pharmacy Rewards certificate that offers a 5% one day discount at Target stores as well as a 5% discount promotional code for Target.com.
Target REDcard Credit Card Features
- $0 p.a. Annual fee. This credit card doesn’t attract any annual account keeping fees.
- Discounted shopping. You’ll get a 5% discount each time you use your card to make eligible purchases at Target and Target.com.
- Free shipping. Use this card to shop at the Target.com website and get free shipping no matter where in the US you live.
- Interest-free days. There’s a gap of at least 25 days between the closing of each billing cycle and the following due date. If you pay your account’s entire outstanding balance by each due date, you don’t have to pay any interest on purchases.
- Online management. You can manage your account on the go with an online management system on your smartphone, tablet or computer. The online platform lets you check your outstanding balance, review statements and make payments.
- Card security. This card comes with an embedded microchip that offers increased protection against fraudulent use when compared to cards that rely on magnetic strips. The PIN aspect provides extra peace of mind in case you end up losing or misplacing your card.
How to apply for the Target REDcard Credit Card
- You’re over 18 years of age
- You have an American residential address
- You have a steady source of income
Required documents & information:
- Your name, email address, residential address and phone number
- Your social security number and details from an identity document like your driver’s license, state ID or military ID
- Your employer’s name and contact details
- Details about your income and expenses