Target is offering 15% off everything sitewide for Cyber Monday
This doorbuster is almost whatever you want it to be. There’s additional discounts on toys, clothes and more.
If you’ve already scouted out all the item-specific Thanksgiving and Black Friday deals you need but still need to complete your Christmas list, Target’s sitewide 15% off sale is tough to beat. The retailer’s Cyber Monday offer stacks on top of other hot deals, like up to 50% off toys; 30% off kids clothes and shoes; 30% off sweaters, fleece and boots for adults; up to 30% off Christmas trees; 20% off Graco baby products; and special prices on bikes, kitchen items and more.
Plus, Target has online daily deals running throughout the rest of the week:
- Tuesday: 40% off bath and bedding
- Wednesday: $10 off a $30+ purchase of beauty and cosmetics
- Thursday: 30% off boots and outerwear
- Friday: Electronics discounts
- Saturday: 30% off furniture and rugs
However, there are exceptions. The 15% across-the-board Cyber Monday deal does not apply to gift cards and prepaid cards, some popular board games, TVs made by Samsung or LG, digital SLR cameras, alcohol, power shave products and services like optical, portraits, pharmacy and clinic visits. Weber, Elf on the Shelf, LEGO, WellieWishers, Google, Bose, JBL, GoPro, Nintendo, Fitbit, Xbox One X and Apple products are also off limits.
Despite these exclusions, there’s still a ton of savings to be had, so don’t miss out.
While you take advantage of everything Cyber Monday has to offer, don’t forget to safeguard your credit cards and identity against scams and phishing emails. Discover 10 helpful ways to avoid scams on Cyber Monday.
Using your phone to buy? You can score plenty of deals. For the first time ever, this holiday season the CTA projects that shoppers will be using their smartphones more than their desktops or laptops to shop online.
- Litecoin weekly price analysis 17 August: LTC slumps, rebounds and tests resistance
- Zcash readies for Sapling hard fork, releases software upgrade
- Nvidia’s quarterly sales results hint at a downturn in crypto mining efforts
- Energi Token (ETK) cryptocurrency as a reward for saving the world
- Oustanding bitcoin shorts on Bitfinex have doubled in August