We value our editorial independence, basing our comparison results, content and reviews on objective analysis without bias. But we may receive compensation when you click links on our site. Learn more about how we make money from our partners.
Target sales and promo codes
Keep an eye on bullseye deals.
Target offers everything from household essentials and groceries to home decor and on-trend apparel for the family. Shop a huge variety of items online and in stores, and save more with free shipping or a promo code.
Popular Target coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|26 Jun 2019||Free shipping when you spend $25 or more on furniture||********|
|31 Jul 2017||Free shipping||********|
|3 Jul 2019||Shop adaptive clothing now at Target||********|
|3 Jul 2019||Shop robot vacuums today at Target||********|
|1 Feb 2019||5% off everything with Target REDcard||********|
What can I buy from Target?
Our top gift picks from Target
Unshakeable : Your Financial Freedom Playbook by Tony Robbins
Kitty City Cat Cozy Bed
Skagen Hald Hybrid Smartwatch
PS4 Dualshock 4
How do I use my coupon code?
Can I get free same or next-day delivery?
Yes, in some cases. Get free next-day delivery on orders of $35 or more when you reorder through Target Restock. You can also get same-day delivery on groceries and household items in certain areas through Target’s partnership with Shipt. Enter your zip code on Shipt’s website to check if you’re eligible.
If you can wait 3 to 5 business days for your items, Target also offers free standard shipping on all online orders of $35 or more, or when you use your REDcard. In-store pickup is also always free!
Some items even qualify for free two-day shipping when you spend at least $35 or use your REDcard.
Should I use the Target REDcard™ Credit Card for my Target purchases?
Target accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and PayPal, along with Target debit and gift cards. However, when you sign up and pay with your Target REDcard™ or Target debit card, you’ll get some extra perks:
- 5% savings with every online or in-store purchase (some restrictions apply)
- Free standard or two-day shipping with no minimum order amount
- Get 30 extra days for returns (some restrictions apply)
- Enjoy REDcard early access events and exclusive offers
- Receive a 10% off storewide coupon via email on your REDcard anniversary (redeem in-store only)
What’s Target’s return policy?
Most returns can be made within 90 days of purchase for a full refund. And all returns are free, both in-store and by mail. If you don’t have a receipt, you can get one by logging into your Target account online.
However, there are a few exceptions to this policy you should know about:
- Most Target-owned branded items can be returned within one year with a receipt for an exchange or a refund.
- Open music, movies, video games and software can’t be returned. Instead, you can exchange them at the store for the same title or same or different gaming platform.
- Open or defective collectibles can’t be returned.
- All electronics and entertainment items must be returned within 30 days for a refund or exchange.
- Drones must be returned within 14 days for a refund or exchange.
- Mobile devices purchased with a carrier contract at a Target store must be returned or exchanged within 14 days and may be subject to early termination fees.
- Target REDcard debit and credit card holders receive an extra 30 days to return nearly all items purchased with their REDcard.
Latest shopping headlines
Ask an Expert