T-Mobile offers free Netflix on family plans
Saving customers $120-a-year on their streaming bill.
T-Mobile, a major wireless network operator in the United States, has introduced a new incentive for families signing up for or already registered on T-Mobile ONE plans – a complimentary Netflix subscription.
From Tuesday 12 September, anyone with two or more lines on T-Mobile’s ONE plans can activate a free Netflix subscription online, in-store or by calling the company’s customer care line. For qualifying customers who already have a Netflix subscription, T-Mobile will cover the cost of a standard subscription for you.
This means you’ll save $120 per year on video streaming costs.
However, it’s worth noting T-Mobile limits streaming capabilities to DVD quality unless you pay extra. Also, each family receives access to a single Netflix account, rather than an individual account for each person involved.
Other mobile carriers have similar offers in place for customers. For example, AT&T Wireless has bundled its DirecTV Now service with qualifying unlimited mobile data plans to offer data-free streaming options.
- Bitcoin price weekly analysis 14 August: Coin holds steady against big market moves
- Trade bitcoin via Cash App in all 50 US states
- Bitmain’s toxic Bitcoin Cash liability and falling revenue is a clear warning
- Jamaica Stock Exchange plans to offer cryptocurrency trading by the end of 2018
- What the bloodbath? Cryptocurrency markets suffer harder