Installing a swimming pool can set you back as much as $55,000. But it can sometimes pay for itself by increasing the value of your home. If you don’t have the money up front, you can wrap it into your mortgage or take out a new loan. Just make sure the investment is worth it in the long run. Otherwise, you might want to save up for it instead of financing.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Best short term personal loan providers
Compare 6 top personal and installment loan providers that offer short and small lending options.
- OneLoanPlace connection service review
A simple online form to find lenders — but it lacks specific information to help guide your choice.
- Lend-Grow Personal Loan Marketplace
Get connected with a local lender with options for bad credit.
- BHG Money personal loans review: An option for professionals needing high loan amounts.
Bankers Healthcare Group isn’t just for licensed healthcare workers. Compare large loans up to $200,000 with this legit online lender.
- Universal Credit personal loans review: Borrow up to $50,000, but you’ll pay an origination fee.
It may be owned by a top lender, but that doesn’t mean it’s upfront.
- Worst drivers by state in 2021
TBH, we’re a bit surprised.
- Texas disaster assistance for the 2021 Winter Storm
Here’s where to get financial help for yourself and your business if you’ve been affected by the storm in February 2021.
- Lenme peer-to-peer lender review
Lenme connects borrowers to investors through its simple app.
- Lendtable cash advance for 401(k) matching review
This lender offers cash advances to up your employer’s 401(k) or ESPP contribution for a flat fee starting at 6% of your returns.
- How to finance water storage tanks
Options for everything from small tanks that fit under your sink to complicated underground installations.