If you’re in need of a personal loan, SWIFT connects you with lenders that will offer you terms that are reasonable, affordable and trustworthy.
Finding a personal loan that fits your needs can be an exhausting process. There are many aspects to consider when you are selecting a loan, but SWIFT does away with much of the guess work by sending in your information directly to the lenders on your behalf. Taking out this step puts you in control of the loans offered to you. You see the terms. You make the choice.
|Product Name||SWIFT Personal Loans|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$200|
|Max. Loan Amount||$10,000|
- Transparent loan terms.
- Safe and secure website.
- Easy, no-hassle application process.
- Maximum loan amount may not be enough for your funding needs.
Do you qualify?
SWIFT is a broker, so the eligibility criteria for a loan may vary depending on the lender. Generally, most lenders require that you’re 18 years old or older and an American citizen or US permanent resident. They also generally require you to have a regular source of income and a bank account in your name.
Benefits of Personal Loans through SWIFT
Loan companies make the frustrating habit of telling you whatever they think you need to hear to get you to sign. With SWIFT, you’re in control and they know it.
- Honest about loans. SWIFT doesn’t pretend that borrowing money through a loan happens overnight.
- Safe with your information. SWIFT uses encryption technology to protect your information.
- Easy, no-hassle forms. Forms for personal loans are simple and easy to complete. Just have your bank information handy.
- Hand-picked lenders. SWIFT is proud to work with the highest rated lenders.
- You’re in control. Just because you got an offer, doesn’t mean you have to accept.
- Highly-rated customer service. You can contact customer service by phone or email.
- Minimum Loan Amount: $200.
- Max Loan Amount: $10,000.
- Interest Rate: Applicant will be notified of interest rate once application is approved. At which point, applicant has opportunity to review fees, interest rates, and payment schedules and determine whether or not to approve or decline.
- Loan Term: Determined by loan application.
- Turnaround Time: Application process, lender match, and approval can happen within an hour. Once applicant accepts terms, and if electronic deposit is chosen, cash could be in account as soon as the next business day.
- Requirements: Varies based on lender, but typically, you must be at least 18 years or older, employed or have regular income, and satisfy the lender’s underwriting requirements.
What are the requirements to apply for a personal loan through SWIFT?
In order to be approved for a personal loan from a SWIFT lender, you must typically meet the following requirements:
- You should be at least 18 years of age
- You should be an American citizen or a permanent resident of the US
- You should have a regular source of income
- You should have a bank account under your name
Required documents and information.
When you are applying for a loan through SWIFT Personal Loans, make sure you have the following information on hand:
- Your name, residential address, birth date, email address and phone number
- Your Social Security number and driver’s license number
- Your employment information, including job title, employer name and monthly net income
- Your bank information, including your bank routing number and your account number
How does the SWIFT Personal Loans application process work?
- Fill out the easy loan application. The form takes about 5 minutes to complete.
- SWIFT will share the information you provide with the trusted participating lenders in the network. If you’re chosen by a lender, a lending decision can occur in seconds.
- Though it varies by lender, once you’ve accepted a loan offer, you could see the money in your account in as little as one business day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there fees associated with SWIFT Personal Loans?
No. SWIFT Personal Loans does not charge a fee to use their website. They collect your information and share it directly with lending partners. If you apply for and are approved for a loan, you will be subject to any fees that are associated with the loan offered directly through the lender. This includes the APR. Be sure to review all of the terms for a loan that you have been offered before signing.
I have bad credit. Should I still apply?
How long does it take to get matched with a lender?
It only takes a few seconds to be matched with lenders. Not everyone who applies will be matched with a lender.
How long does it take to get my loan funds?
If you are chosen by a lender and are approved for credit, you will be sent a loan agreement by that lender. Once you have a agreed to the credit terms and select electronic deposit, you could have your cash in your account as soon as the next business day.
How much can I borrow?
The amount of credit you are offered will be based on the information that you supply in your application and through the lender’s underwriting criteria. Typically, first time applicants can be approved from between $200 and $10,000. Not all who apply will be matched with a lender for credit.