Pros and cons
- Live and on demand. 24/7 access to cricket matches from international cricket broadcasters.
- Indian music streaming included. Gaana+ is included with a subscription.
- Free sign-in. Subscriptions to Comcast, Sling TV, Dish and other providers gives you free access to Willow TV.
- No free trial. Payments begin once you subscribe.
- Ads. It isn’t mentioned on the main website, but users say ads interrupt matches.
- Minimal customer service. Subscribers complain that customer service is primarily through email, with no call-in options.
- Buggy app. Users complained about the app crashing frequently, and that it doesn’t recognize login details if you log out, forcing you to resubscribe.
Although it advertises matches from various leagues, there are restrictions and fine print details Willow TV doesn’t include on its site. Online subscriptions don’t include the Indian Premier League (IPL) and International Cricket Council (ICC). Willow TV lost the digital rights to those matches.
Willow TV provides few details about its features. However, the features it does offer are similar to other sports streaming services including a way to hide scores and a way to cast onto a larger screen.
To avoid spoilers, keep scores hidden as you watch replays and matches you missed. Find it in your settings and toggle on and off as you see fit.
Catch up on what you missed with live scorecards, commentary and highlights.
Using either the Willow TV app or Google Chrome browser on your iOS or Android mobile device, cast cricket matches onto your TV.
If you see a video you really like, click the heart in the bottom right and save it to your favorites list.
With a valid subscription, with a TV provider or Willow TV, it’s available on a range of devices.
Smart TV devices:
- Apple TV
- Samsung TV
- Google TV
- Android TV
- iOS iPhone and iPad
- Android phone and tablet
- Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Xbox One
Willow TV offers two plans: a monthly subscription for $9.99 a month and an annual subscription for $60 a year. On the other hand, if you already have a TV provider, you can use it to access the Willow TV channel.
|Willow TV subscription||$9.99 monthly or $60 annually|
- 24/7 access to live and on demand cricket matches
- Highlights and replays
- Free subscription to Gaana+
- No access to IPL or ICC matches
|Willow TV channel||Cost of your TV provider, including:|
Optimum, Fios, Xfinity, Sling TV, Dish and Spectrum
- 24/7 access to live and on demand cricket matches, including IPL and ICC matches
- Highlights and replays
- No subscription to Gaana+
Watch live cricket matches from around the world with Willow TV as well as highlights, replays and on demand matches.
Some cricket leagues on Willow TV include:
- International Cricket Council (ICC)
- Indian Premier League (IPL)
- England Cricket Board
- Cricket Australia
- Cricket South Africa
- West Indies Cricket Board
- Sri Lanka Cricket
Willow TV is unclear what Internet speed you need to stream. Redditors have shared that to stream an HD resolution of 720p, you need a connection of at least 100Mbps.
Not sure if this is the right service for you to subscribe to? Check out our sports streaming page and find the right one to get you into the game in no time.