Freshen up your gift-giving game with fresh-from-the-farm baskets.
Stew Leonard’s got its start as a dairy store that a small-town family opened in Connecticut back in 1969. Today, the company has grown to become the world’s largest dairy store, with 2,000 employees and six locations.
But you don’t have to head to the farm to enjoy some its fresh produce and other delicious foods. With Stew Leonard’s gift baskets, your store favorites can be delivered right to the door of you and your loved ones.
Latest Stew Leonard’s Gift Baskets promo codes and coupons
What can I buy at Stew Leonard’s Gift Baskets?
- Holiday, birthday and occasions baskets. Sick of sending the same boring gifts or gift baskets? Switch it up with these farm-fresh baskets that include everything from fresh fruit to homemade peanut brittle. You can even send a slab of Stew’s famous filet mignon!
- Business gifts. Not quite sure what to send to the office? Try a cheese and nut basket, or maybe a brownie bucket.
- Gourmet gifts. Baskets and towers are perfect for any occasion and come elegantly packaged.
- Bakery gifts. Stew’s bakery gifts are perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth. Choose from mouth-watering brownies, coffee cakes, cookie samplers or hand-rolled rugelach.
- Popcorn and munchies. If you’re more of a crunchy muncher, check out Stew’s collection of famous popcorn, nuts, pretzels and more.
Shipping, delivery and payments
Can I get free delivery?
No, Stew Leonard’s doesn’t typically offer free delivery. However, you might be able to snag a promo code or special offer that helps you save on shipping.
Orders ship by UPS to all locations within the continental United States. All shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are shipped via UPS 2nd Day Air. International shipping is not available.
|Order total||UPS standard ground||UPS 3 Day Select||UPS 2nd Day Air||UPS Next Day Air|
How do I track my order?
After you place an order, you’re emailed a confirmation number with your order details. Use this confirmation number to check on the status of your order.
If you have not received a confirmation number, contact Stew Leonard’s to find out if your order is yet processed.
Stew Leonard’s Gift Baskets accepts most major credit cards, as well as gift cards. It also accepts phone orders at 1-800-729-7839.
Stew Leonard’s checkout page is secure, its site employing SSL encryption of your personally identifiable information before it’s securely transmitted. The website is also scanned daily by McAfee Secure.
What is Stew Leonard’s return policy?
Although the company doesn’t explicitly outline its return policy, it does follow the motto of “the customer is always right.” So if you’re unhappy with any part of your order, contact customer service for assistance and more information.
You can’t return perishable or food items. If they arrive damaged, you’ll receive a replacement.
Can I exchange an item from my gift basket?
If you are unhappy with any of the items in your gift basket, contact Stew Leonard’s customer service to resolve the issue. In some cases, a replacement item can be sent to you.
When’s the next sale?
Be on the lookout for discounted prices and special offers around major holidays like Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Easter and Christmas. You can also sign up for finder’s deals newsletter to get the latest updates on sales and new coupon codes.
- Shopping tip: See what’s left after Christmas, and you could save up to 50% off gifts and gift baskets from Stew Leonard’s.
If you’re shopping with a budget in mind, use Stew Leonard’s price filter in the top right corner of the homepage to adjust how much you’d like to spend.
What sets this brand apart?
Stew Leonard’s is a small group of supermarkets with four locations in Connecticut and New York. But these stores are far from your average grocery store. What started out as a dairy and petting zoo in 1969 is now a thriving company with a spot in the Guinness Book of World Records for the biggest sales per unit area of any food store in the entire country. That’s wild!
What’s also a little wild about this place is the many animatronic singing animals and extreme number of free samples. But if you don’t happen to live close enough to visit one of these epic stores, you’re in luck: With Stew Leonard’s Gift Baskets, you can order a little slice of the fun right to your door.
What do people really say about this brand?
The overwhelming majority of Stew Leonard’s Gift Baskets reviews are positive. It seems that most people are more than satisfied with the mix of quality and value these baskets offer. In fact, a few online reviewers said that they’d received calls from their recipients thanking them for “the best gift basket they’d ever be given.”
What is Stew Leonard’s history?
Stew Leonard’s history traces back to the 1920s, when Charles Leo Leonard opened Clover Farms Dairy in Norwalk, Connecticut. This state-of-the-art dairy delivered fresh milk daily by the truckload. These trucks were complete with plastic mooing cows on the sides, which is what sparked the inspiration behind the animatronic singing animals that are a huge part of Stew Leonard’s stores today.
The New York Times even called the brand the “Disneyland of Dairy Stores,” thanks to its inventive and whimsical shopping experience unlike any other in the food industry.
How can I contact customer support?
You can get in touch with Stew Leonard’s customer support a few different ways:
- Call 1-800-729-7839.
- Email email@example.com.
- Send snail mail to 100 Westport Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06851.
- Complete online contact form on the company’s website.
What about social media?
Stew Leonard’s maintains pages on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube, but the company isn’t very active on most of them. Still, these pages are worth a look if you’re thinking of a purchase and want to get the best deal. If there’s a sale going on, you’ll know about it on social media.
The most updated social media platform is by far Stew Leonard’s YouTube channel. Check out this page for short entertaining videos that showcase the newest and best-selling products.
Why should I shop at Stew Leonard’s Gift Baskets?
- Customize your basket. Don’t see the perfect gift on the website? Personalize a basket anytime outside the months of November and December.
- Kosher gifts available. Stew’s brownie buckets, black-and-white cookies, cinnamon walnut coffee cake and rugelach are certified kosher. Just look for the symbol.
- Free samples galore. If you’re planning a large order and want to taste before you buy, give the store a call — they’re happy to help!
- No international shipping. Services are limited to the US only.
Stew Leonard’s Gift Baskets offers a wide range of creative options for every occasion — from birthdays to holidays to “just because.” No matter your budget, you can find a quality basket filled with fresh produce and home-baked goodies to send to anyone on your list.