Founder Brandon Steiner took $4,000, his computer and one intern and turned it into Steiner Sports, one of the leading companies in sports memorabilia, auctions and athlete partnerships to help businesses grow. Its unique online store includes one-of-a-kind items like game-used baseballs, footballs and hockey pucks, signed game balls and photos and much more for a variety of different sports, teams, and franchises.
Steiner Sports discount and coupon codes
How do I use my coupon code?
1. Select Add to Cart when you find something you love.
2. A box will pop up on your screen with an overview of your cart. If you’re done shopping, select Checkout.
3. On the next screen, you’ll see a box to enter your discount count. Type your code there, then choose Apply. You should instantly see your savings applied to your order.
Why is my code not working?
If your promo code isn’t working, it could be expired, case-sensitive or not available in your home country. Discount codes are also not eligible on already marked-down items.
What can I buy at Steiner Sports?
- Autographed merchandise. Buy an autographed baseball, football, basketball, soccer ball or puck outright, or place a bid on items up for auction.
- Vintage sports memorabilia. Browse through tons of vintage sports memorabilia from famous teams and players from days gone by.
- Limited edition items. Find limited edition gloves, helmets, jerseys, signs and more.
- Framed photos and collages. Photos range from the biggest sports stars of today to historic teams, stadiums and games.
Shipping, payment and returns
Shipping and delivery
The cost of shipping will depend on the total weight of your order and your shipping method. The following shipping options and costs apply to orders within the 48 continental US.
|Order weight||Ground||3-day||2-day||Next day|
|200 + lbs.||$149.99||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Ground shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, US territories and Canada ranges from $29.99 to $299.99, depending on the weight of your order. Other international shipments are much more expensive, with the cheapest option being standard ground shipping for $89.99.
Pay for your order using Visa, Mastercard, Discover, JCB or PayPal. Note that if you want to pay using an American Express credit card, link the card to your PayPal account and then select the PayPal option at checkout.
Most items can be returned within 30 days of the purchase date for a partial refund. Here are the details:
- All returns incur a 15% restocking fee.
- All returns must include the original packing and certificate of authenticity.
- Returned items must be in the same condition that you received them.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- Some items are not eligible for returns, including gift cards, clearance items, final sale items, overweight items, fan gift boxes and vintage items.
When’s the next sale?
Steiner Sports usually has select items on sale at any given time, but many of these deals are limited-time offers, so you’ll have to get them while they’re hot.
What sets Steiner Sports apart?
Steiner Sports is one of the largest online retailers of its kind, plus it offers auctioned items and athlete brands. It’s marketing services help other businesses grow with the help of some of the biggest names in sports.
Additionally, Steiner Sports offers an authenticity guarantee, ensuring that the one-of-a-kind signed items you purchase are verifiably authentic. The company holds public signings throughout the year.
Pros and cons
- Authenticity guarantee. Steiner Sports guarantees its autographed items are 100% authentic.
- Rewards. There are lots of ways you can earn a little extra savings, like following Steiner Sports on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, referring a friend and spending $500 or more.
- Frequent sales and limited-time offers. Steiner Sports often runs sales on select items and limited-time offers that could save you 60% or more.
- Partial returns. If you want to return something, you’ll be charged a 15% restocking fee, plus the cost of return shipping.
- Hefty shipping costs. Shipping costs can get pricey depending on your location and the weight of your item.
Steiner Sports offers a unique selection of autographed, vintage and auctioned sports memorabilia and other items. If you’re looking for something specific, this company could be worth checking out to see if you can snag a great deal.
Common questions about Steiner Sports
Where are the Steiner Sports physical locations?
Steiner Sports has three stores located in New York, in addition to the New York-based corporate office and warehouse.
How can I sell my own items through Steiner Sports?
Steiner Auctions will take your items to sell on consignment.
Does Steiner Sports sell wholesale?
Yes, valid sports collectibles or novelties businesses may apply to become a wholesaler.
More guides on Finder
Mercari review: How it works, pros, cons and more
Is Mercari the best secondhand app to buy or sell your goods? See Mercari pros and cons, reviews and complaints and general FAQs to decide.
Where to buy Star Wars chess sets online
Consult our list of online stores and retailers to purchase your Star Wars chess set today. Some even include free shipping.
Sites like Mercari
Looking for an alternative to Mercari? Here are some worthy competitors that offer high-end brands at steep discounts.
Where to buy unique hoodies
7 sites to buy unique hoodies online.
Where to buy washable, reusable face masks
If you’re looking to invest in a protective face mask, save yourself some cash by purchasing a reusable option from one of these retailers.
How to sell on eBay
A beginner’s guide to selling on the “world’s largest marketplace” — setting up a store, fees, shipping and money-saving tips.
Top 30+ Made in USA jeans
You don’t have to sacrifice style to shop American-made.
How to sell on Mercari
Read our comprehensive guide to learn the ins-and-outs of this popular selling app.
Keep drinks ice-cold or piping hot whenever adventure calls. See what this iconic brand has to offer and how to land free shipping.
How to sell on Walmart Marketplace
A beginner’s guide to selling online with this retail giant.
Ask an Expert