Who else wants a short term loan of up to $1,000?
A financial blow can drain you emotionally and add undue stress to your already busy life. When you’re having trouble making it to your next payday, a short term loan, also known as a payday loan, may be an option.
Spotya! works with a network of lenders to offer short term loans and cash advances, and it provides these loans in most states. Spotya! is not a direct lender and it does not broker loans or make credit decisions. What it does, instead, is forward your short term loan application to trusted direct lenders.
Spotya! accepts applications from individuals who have bad credit, and in case you don’t meet the lending criteria of their immediate network of lenders, Spotya! can continue looking for another direct lender on your behalf. The Spotya! website uses the latest in technology to make sure that all the information you provide remains secure and confidential.
How do Spotya! short term loans compare with other providers?
Check the websites of any providers you’re interested in to confirm they operate in your state of residence.
Types of loans from Spotya!
The only kind of loan you can apply for through Spotya! is a short term loan – also referred to as a cash advance.
- Short term loan.
You can borrow up to $1,000 through a Spotya! short term loan or cash advance, although the maximum amount depends on your income as well as the applicable state laws. The online application process is quick and simple, and you can find out about approval soon after. Once approved, the funds will be transferred into your bank account by the next business day. You don’t have to pay Spotya! any fees to apply for this loan, and you can apply even if you have a low credit score.
Features and benefits of a Spotya! short term loan
Payday loans that you can get through Spotya! come with a number of features that require your attention, and here’s what makes this loan worthy of your consideration:
- Quick application turnaround. You can complete the online application in matter of minutes, provided you have all the required information close at hand. You find out about the status of your application soon after, and if you apply before 11 a.m. PST, Monday through Friday, you can get the approved funds transferred into your bank account the following business day.
- Bad credit accepted. You can apply for a Spotya! short term loan despite not having a good credit rating, as Spotya! doesn’t perform formal credit checks. It is important, though, that you demonstrate an ability to make timely repayments.
- No collateral. When you’re applying for a Spotya! short term loan you don’t have to provide collateral in any form.
- Use funds for any purpose. Once you receive the money, you can use it for any legitimate purpose.
- Learn about responsible borrowing. Spotya! provides customers with an array of online educational articles that cover topics like responsible borrowing, credit card debt, pay advances and online lenders.
Spotya! loan fees and charges
How much your short term loan ends up costing depends on how much money you borrow, as well as your state of residence. In general, you can expect to pay a fixed fee per $100.
Once you find out about your loan’s approval you get a loan offer document that gives you a clear indication of what you might have to pay during the course of the loan. Reviewing this document ahead of time is a good idea. If you can’t pay the loan off as per schedule you might have to pay late charges.
Are Spotya! loans safe?
Spotya! is a loan servicing company, not a direct lender, and partner with direct lenders to provide short term loans and cash advances to customers. The loans are 100% secure and confidential, as is all the information you provide in your online application.
How to apply for a loan from Spotya!
To apply for a Spotya! short term loan you have to visit the Spotya! website. Bear in mind you have to meet certain eligibility criteria to apply, which include the following:
- You are over 18 years old in most states
- You are an American citizen or a permanent resident of the US
- You have a steady source of income
- An operational checking account
In order to complete the application successfully, you’ll have to provide some basic information:
- Your name, home address, email address and phone number
- Your date of birth, social security number and details from an acceptable form of identification document
- Your employer’s name, address and phone number
- Details about your income
- Your bank account details