Find a lender without filling out multiple applications.
If you’re struggling to meet the strict loan eligibility requirements set out by banks, SpeedyNetLoan may be able to help. This loan connection service works with a variety of lenders to help borrowers get the money they need — no matter your credit. But with no way to contact customer service and limited reviews, you may want to apply through a lender directly.
|Min. Loan Amount||$100|
|Max. Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Loan Term||Varies by lender|
|Turnaround Time||May be connected within a few minutes|
|Requirements||Regular source of income, 18+ years old.|
- Multiple types of loans available
- Available almost anywhere
- Bad credit OK
- No contact information. May not receive a large loan amount. Barebones website.
- 18+ years old and regular source of income
What is SpeedyNetLoan?
SpeedyNetLoan is a free online connection service that connects borrowers with providers that offer both short- and long-term loans ranging from $100 to $5,000. Its network of lenders accepts borrowers from all credit backgrounds — provided you’re at least 18+ years old and regular source of income.
Some providers in its network offer terms of up to five years, while others may require you to pay back the funds by your next payday. APRs and fees also Varies by lender, meaning you won’t know how much your loan costs until after you fill out SpeedyNetLoan’s online form and get matched with a provider.
What states is SpeedyNetLoan available in?
SpeedyNetLoan works with lenders in every state except New York, West Virginia and Washington, DC.
What are the benefits of using SpeedyNetLoan?
From offering both short- and long-term loan options to its wide state availability, here are a few perks of using SpeedyNetLoan:
- Multiple types of loans available. You may be able to find both short- and long-term loans through one of SpeedNetLoan’s partner lenders — regardless of your credit history.
- Available almost anywhere. SpeedyNetLoan’s network of providers work with residents of 48 states.
- Bad credit OK. Don’t have the best credit? You may still be able to find a lender you qualify with through one of SpeedyNetLoan’s partners.
What to watch out for
SpeedyNetLoan may be a convenient way to find a lender, but there are a few drawbacks to consider first.
- May not receive a large loan amount. While SpeedyNetLoan’s network of providers offer loans up to $5,000, you’re not guaranteed to qualify for this maximum amount.
- Barebones website. While SpeedyNetLoan’s FAQ page covers the basics, it isn’t as robust as some other connection services out there.
Must read: Beware of impostor site
SpeedyNetLoan.com is a legit online connection service that securely transmits your data to lenders in its network. However, you may find that it’s not the only SpeedyNetLoan out there. There’s also a SpeedyNetLoan.org — which isn’t secure. You can check by looking for the padlock symbol in your browser’s address bar.
If you aren’t sure, check to make sure you’re on a .com domain. Or simply click the Go to Site button on this page, which will redirect you to the legit SpeedyNetLoan website.
Is it safe to use SpeedyNetLoan?
Keep in mind that SpeedyNetLoan is a connection service, meaning the information you enter on its online form will be sent to multiple lenders. And you may still receive marketing calls or emails long after you’ve already taken out a loan. To prevent this, you can opt out by emailing SpeedyNetLoan at support@SpeedyNetLoan.com, but it may take up to three months for your personal details to be completely deleted.
How do SpeedyNetLoan loans compare?
What do borrowers say about SpeedyNetLoan?
There isn’t much out there about SpeedyNetLoan — but what is there isn’t great. It’s not accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and only receives a D+ rating based on factors like transparency and time in business. It doesn’t have any customer reviews listed, though one person filed a complaint against the connection service. Details about the complaint aren’t available, unfortunately.
Other than that, it doesn’t have pages on other review sites like Trustpilot, nor is it mentioned on popular online forums like Reddit. This isn’t uncommon — connection sites often have a limited online presence. Instead, you may want to check reviews of the lender you’re connected with to make sure it’s legit and see how former borrowers fared.
Am I eligible?
To find a lender through SpeedyNetLoan, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Steady source of income
- At least 18 years old
Keep in mind that providers in its network may have other requirements you need to meet in order to qualify.
How do I get started?
SpeedyNetLoan has a simple online form that should take less than 10 minutes to complete. Follow these directions to get started:
- Click the Go to Site button on this page to be redirected to the SpeedyNetLoan website.
- Select the loan amount you need, your monthly income, your credit score range and the purpose of your loan. Click Get Cash Now.
- Enter your full name and date of birth. Click Continue to Step 2.
- Select your primary source of income and enter details about your employment, income and next pay date. Click Continue to Step 3.
- Enter your email, phone number, address, Social Security number and driver’s license number, as well as your bank’s routing number and your account number.
It may take up to five minutes for SpeedyNetLoan to process your information and connect you with a potential lender. If you’re connected, SpeedyNetLoan will either redirect you to the lender’s website or give you the information you need to contact the provider directly.
What documents will I need?
To complete SpeedyNetLoan’s online form, have the following information ready:
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license number
- Bank account information
- Employment details
I was connected with a lender. Now what?
After you’re connected with a lender, your interactions with SpeedyNetLoan are over. Next, you’ll need to complete a full application on the partner lender’s website. If you’re offered a loan, review the terms carefully and check online reviews to ensure you’re getting a good deal.
Decide to go through with the loan? It’s time to start thinking about repayments. Some lenders offer discounts for autopay, and you may be able to save on interest by paying off your loan early — just check that there’s no prepayment penalty.
If you have any questions or run into any problems, contact your lender directly.
When you’re looking for a lender and don’t have the best credit, SpeedyNetLoan can be a quick way to get connected without having to fill out multiple applications. But with no contact information and a low BBB rating, you may want to apply directly through a short-term loan provider instead.