Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Sony promo codes
A world-renowned tech brand.
The name Sony is recognizable in any part of the world: It’s one of the best technology companies.
Pros and cons of Sony
- Variety of products: Sony has a world of products which you can use for both personal and professional purposes. The company sells everything from ebook readers to Smartphones, computers, storage media, projectors, industrial cameras, game consoles and much more. You have all your needs covered including entertainment.
- Quality guarantee: Sony is renowned for good reason; the company has built a reputation for its quality and innovative products. You are also assured of genuine Sony products when you make purchases from Sony’s online store.
- Secure shopping: Shopping is secured and you don’t have to worry about your credit card information.
- Convenience: The convenience that comes with shopping online is unmatched.
- Shipping rates: Shipping rates may and these are charged depending on the weight of the product. The heavier your order, the more you will have to pay for shipping.
About Sony and its history
Sony is a Japanese company that was established in May 7 1946. The company which has a history spanning 68 years has still maintained Tokyo as its headquarters though it has since spread on to have a presence in almost all countries. It’s safe to say that Sony is a brand that is sold in all countries and this is because they offer a wide array of useful products.
More guides on Finder
Investing in your 30s: 8 wealth-building tips
Prepare to revamp your asset allocation and explore new investment classes.
Sephora Credit Card review
Sephora regulars get to earn rewards on their purchases.
Sites like Mercari
Looking for an alternative to Mercari? Here are some worthy competitors that offer high-end brands at steep discounts.
7 apps to measure your environmental impact
Fight food waste, eliminate junk mail, track your carbon emissions and more with these popular apps.
Mint Mobile prepaid phone plans review
Mint Mobile has some of the cheapest prepaid phone plans, but you’ll have to commit to a 3-month plan. See if the features are worth it.
Summit Community Bank loans review
This WV and VA bank offers basic financing options but has been growing fast.
Netspend Small Business Prepaid card review
This business account supports in-person payments and lets you manage employee spending.
Stores that will refund you if prices drop for Black Friday
Here’s what you need to know about price protection policies ahead of Black Friday, from time frames to product exclusions.
Community National Bank loans review
This Chattanooga bank offers basic business and personal financing in Georgia and Tennessee.
Think twice before applying for a store credit card this holiday season
Store cards sound appealing, but aren’t often your best choice.
Ask an Expert