The name Sony is recognizable in any part of the world: It’s one of the best technology companies.
Pros and cons of Sony
- Variety of products: Sony has a world of products which you can use for both personal and professional purposes. The company sells everything from ebook readers to Smartphones, computers, storage media, projectors, industrial cameras, game consoles and much more. You have all your needs covered including entertainment.
- Quality guarantee: Sony is renowned for good reason; the company has built a reputation for its quality and innovative products. You are also assured of genuine Sony products when you make purchases from Sony’s online store.
- Secure shopping: Shopping is secured and you don’t have to worry about your credit card information.
- Convenience: The convenience that comes with shopping online is unmatched.
- Shipping rates: Shipping rates may and these are charged depending on the weight of the product. The heavier your order, the more you will have to pay for shipping.
About Sony and its history
Sony is a Japanese company that was established in May 7 1946. The company which has a history spanning 68 years has still maintained Tokyo as its headquarters though it has since spread on to have a presence in almost all countries. It’s safe to say that Sony is a brand that is sold in all countries and this is because they offer a wide array of useful products.
More guides on Finder
Fidelity Cash Management account review
Fidelity’s cash management account lets you avoid unlimited ATM fees, but it earns little interest.
A beginner’s guide to mutual funds
Investing in mutual funds offers instant diversification. Learn more.
The best debit cards for kids for 2021
Support your child’s financial knowledge and teach the important real-life money skills in a safe and controlled way with a kids’ debit card.
Cheap bus tickets
See top deals, discounts and promo codes from Megabus, Greyhound, Omio and more.
Investing in your 30s: 8 wealth-building tips
Prepare to revamp your asset allocation and explore new investment classes.
Sephora Credit Card review
Sephora regulars get to earn rewards on their purchases.
Sites like Mercari
Looking for an alternative to Mercari? Here are some worthy competitors that offer high-end brands at steep discounts.
Best 0% APR credit cards
Our top picks for cards with zero intro APR in 2021.
Ulta’s Love Your Skin sales event is here
Shop Ulta’s Love Your Skin sale and discover 50% off popular beauty brands like Sunday Riley, L’Occitane and BareMinerals.
Investing in pet stocks
Here’s what investors need to know about the rising pet market and how to capitalize on its potentially high growth potential.
Ask an Expert