Students and educators get 15% off laptops and tablets
The name Sony is recognizable in any part of the world: It’s one of the best technology companies.
Top related deals
Up to $800 off select Surface Duo, starting at $649.99
Students and parents save up to 10%
Save $50 on Samsung Galaxy Buds+
Up to $700 off select items with trade-in
Bundle and save up to $300 off select soundbars
Get promo codes by signing up
Save up to $1,000 on 4K QLED TVs
Galaxy S21 5g series from $99.99
Buy the Galaxy S21 5G from $99.99 + up to $700 enhanced trade-in credit with the highest online instant trade-in values
Buy Galaxy S20 FE 5G and get $50 instant credit toward Galaxy Watch3
Up to $400 off Surface Laptop 3 today
Save up to $360 when you bundle Surface Pro 7 and Type Cover
Save $10 on Xbox Arctic Camo Special Edition wireless controller
Save $360 on Surface Pro X starting from $999.99
Up to $700 cash-back when you buy Surface laptop 4
Save up to an extra $45.00 with Samsung discount program
Up to $70 off Samsung Galaxy Watches (GW, Active)
Save up to $400 on Select MSI Gaming PCs, starting at $899/$1249
Save $50/$100 on the Asus TUF FX505GT-US52, now: $699/$899
Galaxy Tab S7 was: $649.99 now: $149.99
Save up to $150/200 on select MSI Gaming PCs, starting at $899/$1249
School-ready savings. Up to $100 off Surface laptop Go
Asus Vivobook 15, now: $379
Save $70 on Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2.
Up to $300 off select Razer Blade Laptops, starting at 1499.99
Save $300 on select Surface Laptop 3 15 starting at $899.99
Get up to $600 off BESPOKE Refrigerator
Save $500 on the HP Spectre x360, now: $1399
Surface Book 2, now $1149.99
Students and parents save up to 10%
Up to $800 off on select Suface Laptop 3
Pre-order the All New Wireless Charger Duo Pad Now: $99.99 and Free Shipping
Get $350 off Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G from select carriers
Save Up to $3,000 on 8K QLED TVs
Up to 30% off Samsungs Education Discount Program
- Select the promo code you wish to use from the list provided. Copy the code.
- Visit Sony online.
- Start shopping by browsing through the various categories of products.
- Click on the specific category to start shopping.
- Select the item you wish to buy and click on your shopping cart.
- Continue this process for any other items you wish to purchase. Click on ‘proceed to purchase point’ when you’re ready to pay.
- Checkout using your preferred payment and apply the promo code before you confirm payment.
- Click ‘redeem’ to validate your purchase. Then, ‘proceed to purchase point’.
- Congratulations!You’ve successfully ordered from Sony and saved on your purchase.
Pros and cons of Sony
- Variety of products: Sony has a world of products which you can use for both personal and professional purposes. The company sells everything from ebook readers to Smartphones, computers, storage media, projectors, industrial cameras, game consoles and much more. You have all your needs covered including entertainment.
- Quality guarantee: Sony is renowned for good reason; the company has built a reputation for its quality and innovative products. You are also assured of genuine Sony products when you make purchases from Sony’s online store.
- Secure shopping: Shopping is secured and you don’t have to worry about your credit card information.
- Convenience: The convenience that comes with shopping online is unmatched.
- Shipping rates: Shipping rates may and these are charged depending on the weight of the product. The heavier your order, the more you will have to pay for shipping.
About Sony and its history
Sony is a Japanese company that was established in May 7 1946. The company which has a history spanning 68 years has still maintained Tokyo as its headquarters though it has since spread on to have a presence in almost all countries. It’s safe to say that Sony is a brand that is sold in all countries and this is because they offer a wide array of useful products.
Michael Bowley is publisher for the shopping and travel team at Finder. Armed with years of experience in design and an Amazon Prime account, he loves finding bargains and sharing them online. When he's not helping folks save money, he's walking his beloved dog or cycling around his home.
More guides on Finder
Navy Federal Visa Buxx review
Navy Federal’s Visa Buxx card has no fees, but you must qualify for membership with the credit union.
Shop Your Way Mastercard® review
Earn up to 5% back for your Shop Your Way account.
TD Double Up℠ Credit Card review
A strong 2% cashback card for TD Bank customers.
Porte Banking review
Porte donates to a charity whenever you use your card, but you can’t overdraft from savings.
The best debit cards for kids for 2021
Support your child’s financial knowledge and teach the important real-life money skills in a safe and controlled way with a kids’ debit card.
Sephora Credit Card review
Sephora regulars get to earn rewards on their purchases.
7 apps to measure your environmental impact
Fight food waste, eliminate junk mail, track your carbon emissions and more with these popular apps.
Investing in cruise ship stocks
Cruise ship stocks sailed through murky waters, but can they come back?
Grand Reserve™ World Mastercard® review
Earn accelerated rewards at wineries and enjoy special benefits.
Chase Business Complete Banking review
This Chase business checking account has built-in card acceptance using a smartphone card reader.