Quickly find a lender with this online connection service.
Comparing lenders takes time, but with Snappy Payday Loans, you can find a lender without the hassle. Just be cautious. Short-term loans are expensive, and there isn’t much information on how Snappy Payday Loans works — or how you can contact the company.
What is Snappy Payday Loans?
Snappy Payday Loans is a loan connection service that works with lenders that offer payday loans, installment loans and lines of credit. You don’t need to have good credit to qualify, and the process is relatively quick — just fill out a quick online form to get connected with lenders that might be able to help. The amount you can borrow, along with the terms you qualify for, depends on your state of residence.
Snappy Payday Loans does not offer its services to residents of Georgia, New Jersey, New York or North Carolina.
What are the benefits of using Snappy Payday Loans?
From its lax credit requirements to its fast turnaround, there are a few perks of using Snappy Payday Loans to find a lender:
- Get matched with multiple lenders. As a loan connection service, Snappy Payday Loans matches you with multiple lenders that may be able to help. This makes it easier to compare offers and find the best deal.
- Bad credit OK. Provided you have an active checking account and have been employed for at least a month, you may be eligible for a loan — even if your credit isn’t the best.
- Quick turnaround. Snappy Payday Loans processes your application in under four minutes to let you know if you’ve been connected with a lender. And if your lender approves you, you may be able to get your funds as soon as the same day.
What to watch out for
Consider these potential drawbacks before using Snappy Payday Loans:
- Not transparent about loan amounts and terms. There aren’t many details about what rates and terms you might qualify for on Snappy Payday Loans’ website. This means you’ll need to fill out its online form to see how much you might be able to borrow and what it will cost you.
- No contact information listed. Snappy Payday Loans doesn’t list a phone number on its website to get in touch with customer service. It only has an email contact form, but there’s no telling when it has staffed hours or how long it will take to answer your questions — not a great sign for a connection service.
- No borrower reviews. It doesn’t have a Better Business Bureau (BBB) or Trustpilot page. And with no reviews from previous borrowers available, you won’t know how well its connection service works until after you fill out its online form.
How does Snappy Payday Loans compare to other lenders?
You can contact Snappy Payday Loans about limiting the sharing of your personal information. This won’t limit it totally, but it can help. You can also consider your short-term loan alternatives to see if there are any other options that might better suit your needs.
Is it safe to apply with Snappy Payday Loans?
In general, yes — though no website can ensure your information stays 100% safe. Snappy Payday Loans does its part by using 128-bit encryption to safeguard the personal details you enter online. However, this doesn’t mean your information won’t be shared with third-party lenders — a common practice among short-term loan brokers.
In addition, Snappy Payday Loans only has an email contact form and no company information listed on its website. This can be a red flag, especially if the lender you’re matched with also lacks contact details. Consider your options carefully and don’t be afraid to compare your options if you aren’t sure about the lender Snappy Payday Loans connects you with.
What does the Internet say about Snappy Payday Loans?
Not much — Snappy Payday Loans doesn’t have a page on the BBB or Trustpilot. This means you won’t be able to rely on feedback from former borrowers before using this connection service. If you do decide to go with Snappy Payday Loans, be sure to check reviews for the lender you’re connected with. This way, you’ll know what you’re getting into before committing to the loan.
Am I eligible?
To qualify for a loan from one of Snappy Payday Loans’ partner lenders, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have an active checking account.
- Have a steady source of income.
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Be at least 18 years old.
How do I get started?
Filling out the Snappy Payday Loans online form should only take 10 minutes if you have all the information on hand. Follow these steps to get started:
- Go to the Snappy Payday Loans website.
- Enter your first and last name, email, phone number and state of residence. Click Submit.
- Select how much you want to borrow.
- Enter information about yourself, including your Social Security number and address.
- Enter your bank account information, including your routing and account numbers.
- Enter information about your employment, including your income and next two pay dates.
It may take up to four minutes for Snappy Payday Loans to review your application and connect you with a lender that may be able to help.
I was connected with a lender. Now what?
Once you’re connected with a lender, you’ll need to complete its application and wait to see if you’re approved. If you are, read over your contract carefully. It should outline the cost of borrowing as well as your payment schedule.
If you fail to make repayments, you may be on the hook for late fees and other charges depending on your lender’s terms. Make sure you can afford to pay back your loan before you borrow, and don’t be afraid to contact your lender if you think you may have trouble making repayments.
Snappy Payday Loans can be a convenient option when you’re looking for a short-term loan but don’t have time to shop around for a lender. It can connect you to one quickly, but it’s not without its risks. With limited contact information and no reviews, it may not be your first choice when it comes to connection services.
Before you fill out an application, read our guide on short-term loan brokers to get a better understanding of how the process works.