Smart Financing auto loans review
Your fastest option to finance one of these unique coupes before they're off the market.
- Best for people looking to pick up a Smart car before they stop being sold in the US.
- Pick something else if you want more details on your financing options before you apply online.
- Quick way to finance one of the last Smart car models sold in the US
- Three financing options: traditional loan, balloon loan and lease
- Smart won't sell new models in the US or Canada after 2019
- Limited financing and repayment information on website
- No discount programs available
Smart Financing special discounts
- Military: No
- College grad: No
- Repeat customers: No
- First responders: No
- Accessibility equipment: No
Smart Financing customer reviewsSmart Financing doesn't have a page on Trustpilot as of 01 November 2019. And while it does have a page on the Better Business Bureau, it's not accredited or rated, nor does it have any customer reviews.
How to apply
Smart Financing processes its applications through its parent company, Mercedes-Benz. To get started, follow these steps:
- Visit the Smart Financing website and click Apply for Credit.
- Read the terms and select if you’re applying as an individual or a business.
- Enter information about yourself, including your Social Security number, date of birth and monthly income.
- Select the year, model and type of financing you want, then enter your down payment.
- Select your authorized Smart dealership and review your application.
Your selected dealership will contact you within 24 hours with more information and next steps.
How do repayments work?
Smart Financing doesn’t list any information about its repayment options on its website. Contact an authorized dealership for more details on how repayments work and any potential fees.