Small business loan options from a variety of respectable providers.
Lendza.com does all of the loan shopping for you. You simply complete their form online, and they will contact their respectable providers to let them know what you are looking for. Lendza.com offers numerous types of loans from standard small business to franchise funding. Loan offers will come to you in just a few minutes.
Lendza.com Product Review
If you are searching for a small business loan to help you move your business to the next level, Lendza.com can connect you with qualified loan partners that offer loans for a variety of purposes.
Benefits of a Business Loan through Lendza.com
While there are many different benefits to using the Lendza.com network, here are a few of our favorites:
- Quick Delivery of Funds: Business loans can be delivered in under a week using Lendza.com lending partners, making it easy to get the funding you need quicker.
- Transparent Loan Terms: Searching for the perfect business loan can be a daunting task. With Lendza.com, you’ll receive a one loan agreement that lists the terms and conditions on the loan, including how much it will cost you to pay it back for the lifetime of the loan. You can review these terms and make sure this is something that you feel is a good fit for your business before you sign.
- Available When You Need It Most: You can even qualify for a loan by using a client invoice as proof of incoming payment. Once your client pays you, you can pay the loan back with interest ( within 90 days).
Features of a Business Loan through Lendza.com
Lendza.com has a variety of features that can be helpful to business borrowers, which include:
12 Loan Types to Choose From: Depending on the type of loan that you are seeking, Lendza.com most likely has a loan type to suit your needs. Each type of loan available has several lenders that can customize each loan to fit your needs.
- Accounts Receivable Funding
- Advantage: Helps you fill in the funding gaps while you wait on payment from a client
- Disadvantage: Lenders usually need to examine your client’s finances. This could be awkward. Additionally, you are paying money for money that is already owed to you.
- Acquisition Funding
- Advantage: Helps you grow your business through acquisitions using low interest loans
- Disadvantage: Lengthy loan disbursement period could have you waiting for funding for too long (between one and nine months).
- Business Line of Credit
- Advantage: A line of credit for your business could be a great solution before you even have a problem. You don’t have to scramble for funding when you need cash. Additionally, the interest rate could be favorable when compared to a business credit card.
- Disadvantage: A line of credit could potentially prevent you from obtaining funding in other ways for your business. Some lenders consider lines of credit to be a liability or a debt, even if you aren’t currently using it.
- Commercial Real Estate Financing
- Advantage: Low interest rate, which is especially helpful considering the maximum amount of funding could be as high as $5 million
- Disadvantage: Minimum funding for this type alone can be as high as $100,000. This could be too high for smaller projects.
- Equipment Financing
- Advantage: Most business can be approved for this type of funding.
- Disadvantage: Occasionally, equipment is no longer useful by the time the loan is paid in full.
- Franchise Funding
- Advantage: SBA loans can feature lower interest rates than similar small business loans that don’t have a government guarantee. That being said, not all franchise funding options are backed by the SBA.
- Disadvantage: Many franchise funding options require collateral.
- Merchant Cash Advance
- Advantage: Even if your business has less than great credit, you could be approved for this type of loan. Additionally, collateral is not necessary in most cases and funding could be available quicker.
- Disadvantage: These types of loans usually tack on lots of fees, so you could end up paying more than you need to. The payments are also not reported to the major credit bureaus, making it a non-factor in improving your credit score.
- Advantage: Business training is often a requirement of this type of loan. The lender takes the chance to help you grow your business through an education program.
- Disadvantage: You may be required to present some form of collateral.
- SBA Loan
- Advantage: A low interest loan that can be used for a variety of purposes
- Disadvantage: You may be waiting up to one month for this type of money to come to you.
- Short Term Business Funding
- Advantage: You can receive this funding in as little of 7 days.
- Disadvantage: Depending on your credit score, you could be looking at higher fees or interest rates.
- Startup Funding
- Advantage: You don’t have to give up equity in your company in order to secure financing. Additionally, paying on time could improve your credit score and lending options.
- Disadvantage: Startup loans need personal guarantees up front in many cases.
- Traditional Term Business Funding
- Advantage: This type of loan gives businesses more flexibility in what they buy.
- Disadvantage: Collateral is required for this type of loan in most cases.
Access to Multiple Lenders: Instead of reaching out to various lenders to find the ideal business loan, Lendza.com allows you to enter your information and from there you can see what kinds of offers will be available to you. You can rest easy knowing you’ve saved time and energy by applying through Lendza.com.
Easy Applications: You can easily complete an application on Lendza.com, and from there you will complete a little more detailed application for the individual loan you decide to apply for. Should you have any issues, Lendza.com has customer service representatives available to assist you.
How to apply for a Business Loan through Lendza.com
Completing the application for a business loan through Lendza.com takes just a few minutes to complete. Depending on the size and terms of the loan that you are seeking, there are several criteria that you may need to meet in order to be eligible for certain lenders.
- Must be age 18 or older with a valid Social Security number
- Must be a resident of the United States
During the application process, you may also be asked to provide the following documentation:
- Basic contact information
- Source of employment or income details
- Verification of stated income
- Proof of checking account for deposit of funds
- Other financial documents or details
When you’re looking to borrow cash to quickly and efficiently help your business grow, Lendza.com could make this process easier for you. When lenders come to you, you have the ability to shop for the loan that you need, without settling for terms that are less than ideal for you and your business.