Lendza business loans review
Small business loan options from a variety of respectable providers.
Lendza.com does all of the loan shopping for you. You simply complete their form online, and they will contact their respectable providers to let them know what you are looking for. Lendza.com offers numerous types of loans from standard small business to franchise funding. Loan offers will come to you in just a few minutes.
|Product Name||Lendza Small Business Loan|
|Loan Term||3 months to 25 years|
|Requirements||Depending on the size and terms of the loan that you are seeking, there are several criteria that you may need to meet in order to be eligible for certain lenders.|
What is Lendza?
If you are searching for a small business loan to help you move your business to the next level, Lendza can connect you with qualified loan partners through its extensive network to find an offer that fits your needs.
Features of a business loan through Lendza
While there are many different benefits to using the Lendza network, here are a few of our favorites.
- Quick delivery of funds. Business loans can be delivered in under a week using Lendza lending partners, making it easy to get the funding you need quicker.
- Transparent loan terms. Searching for the perfect business loan can be a daunting task. With Lendza, you’ll receive a loan agreement that lists all of the terms and conditions on the loan, including how much it will cost you to pay it back for the lifetime of the loan. You can review these terms and make sure this is something that you feel is a good fit for your business before you sign.
- Available when you need it most. You can even qualify for a loan by using a client invoice as proof of incoming payment. Once your client pays you, you can pay the loan back with interest within 90 days.
- Access to multiple lenders. Instead of reaching out to various lenders to find the ideal business loan on your own, Lendza allows you to enter your information and from there you can see what kinds of offers will be available to you. You can rest easy knowing you’ve saved time and energy by applying through Lendza.
- Easy application. You can easily complete an application on Lendza, and from there you will complete a little more detailed application for the individual loan you decide to apply for. Should you have any issues, Lendza has customer service representatives available to assist you.
Compare business loans from top lenders
What types of business loans does Lendza offer?
Lendza has a variety of features that can be helpful to business borrowers, which include:
12 Loan Types to Choose From. Depending on the type of loan that you are seeking, Lendza most likely has a loan type to suit your needs. Each type of loan available has several lenders that can customize each loan to fit your needs.
|Type of loan||Advantage||Disadvantage|
|Accounts receivable funding|
|Business line of credit|
|Commercial real estate financing|
|Merchant cash advance|
|Short term business funding|
|Traditional term business funding|
How to apply for a business loan through Lendza
Completing the application for a business loan through Lendza takes just a few minutes to complete. Depending on the size and terms of the loan that you are seeking, there are several criteria that you may need to meet in order to be eligible for certain lenders.
- You must be a US citizen, a permanent resident or in the US.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have a valid bank account.
During the application process, you may also be asked to provide the following documentation.
- Your name, contact information and date of birth.
- How much you want to borrow and the purpose of the loan.
- Source of employment or income details.
- Verification of stated income.
- Proof of checking account for deposit of funds.
- Other financial documents as needed.
When you’re looking to borrow cash to quickly and efficiently help your business grow, Lendza could make this process easier for you. When lenders come to you, you have the ability to shop for the loan that you need, without settling for terms that are less than ideal for you and your business.