We value our editorial independence, basing our comparison results, content and reviews on objective analysis without bias. But we may receive compensation when you click links on our site. Learn more about how we make money from our partners.
Slack discount codes and deals
Save on this popular team messaging app.
Popular Slack coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|17 Aug 2019||Get $100 credit||********|
With more than 10 million daily users, Slack facilitates instant, multimedia and multichannel messaging between team members on multiple devices. Messages are archived, searchable and can be separated into different channels for better clarity and organization.
- Instant chat platform for an unlimited number of users
- Searchable message archive with a 10,000 message limit (free version) or unlimited messages (paid version)
- Multi-team support
- Free native apps for Mac, iOS, and Android.
- Simple usage statistics (paid version only)
- Guest access (paid versions only)
- Priority support (paid versions only)
- Notifications on your computer or smartphone
- Share images, videos, documents, and tools from external apps, such as Google Drive, Mailchimp, and Phabricator with your team members.
What can I buy from Slack?
Slack comes in three different versions to suit different needs:
- Free: Full unlimited access for free
- Standard: Includes extra features like unlimited message archives and unlimited integration for $6.67 per user per month
- Plus: Includes advanced user options for $12.50 per user per month
Can I use Slack for free?
Yes! It’s free to sign up and use Slack’s basic service. To sign up:
- Go to the website or download the app and enter your email address and company name.
- Check your email and click the confirmation link that was sent to you.
- Choose your team name and click Next.
- Continue through the sign-up process. Choose your URL and your team’s domain name for emails, usernames and passwords.
- Try it for free. You can use the basic version of Slack for free for as long as you want. Or use the free version to try the service out before deciding to upgrade to a more advanced version.
- Don’t pay for what you don’t use. If you have the paid version but some of your team is not active, your account won’t be charged for those members.
- Nonprofits may be eligible for a discount. If your team is a nonprofit, visit Slack’s website to see if you qualify for a discount on their service.
- Lose old messages with the free version. The free version limits message archives to 10,000 messages. Consider upgrading if you’d like to be able to search your team’s whole message archive.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert