Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Slack discount codes and deals
Save on this popular team messaging app.
With more than 10 million daily users, Slack facilitates instant, multimedia and multichannel messaging between team members on multiple devices.
Popular Slack coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|17 Aug 2019||Get $100 credit||********|
How do I use my promo code?
- Click Get deal to go to Slack’s website.
- Enter your email address and click Get Started.
- Enter the 6-digit confirmation code sent to your email inbox.
- Enter the name of your team or company and the name of a project you’re working on. Click Next.
- Enter the email addresses of the employees or teammates you’d like to add to your Slack workspace. Click Add Teammates.
- Finish setting up your Slack workspace by sharing an invite link with teammates, selecting a Slack greeting and posting your first channel message.
- Finally, choose a username, password and click Finish setup.
You won’t need a credit card to get started with Slack, as this signup process will register your business for Slack’s free service tier. But should you decide to upgrade, you’ll be asked to enter your payment information and your $100 promo credit will be applied to your account.
How much does Slack cost?
Slack has four service tiers: Free, Standard, Plus and Enterprise Grid. Monthly fees range from $6.67 to $15 per member for the Standard and Plus service tiers. Custom pricing is available for Enterprise Grid clients.
For more information about Slack’s pricing and features, read our full review.
Slack helps facilitate and organize company-wide communications with dedicated channels, direct messaging, conference calling and more.
Not sure this app is a good fit for your business? Take a look at your business software options among other providers.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert