We value our editorial independence, basing our comparison results, content and reviews on objective analysis without bias. But we may receive compensation when you click links on our site. Learn more about how we make money from our partners.
Skyscanner Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals 2019
Tick more travel off your bucket list by snapping up cheap flights.
Skyscanner has a reputation for helping travelers find some of the best value flights around. However, between Black Friday and Cyber Monday, the flight comparison site showcases even lower flight prices — maybe low enough for you to book that vacation you’ve been dreaming of.
What can I expect from Skyscanner’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals?
Skyscanner gathers the top Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals from airlines around the world, so you can shop discounted tickets all in one place.
Looking at past years, international flights tend to be cheaper on Cyber Monday, so strategize accordingly.
Does Skyscanner have Black Friday sales?
Yes! Even though Skyscanner doesn’t have a brick-and-mortar shop, it embraces Black Friday by gathering deals from other airlines and offering them on its site.
When can I start shopping?
Skyscanner sells cheap flights 24/7. But sales specific to Black Friday will likely kick in at midnight on Friday, November 29.
Still, it’s worth checking Skyscanner’s site on the days before Black Friday, because if airlines announce special deals in advance, it’s likely Skyscanner will snap them up to feature on its site.
Consider setting up Skyscanner’s price alerts. You’ll get notifications straight to your phone when Skyscanner’s Black Friday deals drop. You could also follow it on Facebook to keep up with deals.
Skyscanner deals and doorbusters
Here’s where Skyscanner customers saved big on Black Friday last year:
- Up to 90% off Frontier flights
- 15% off select fares from Norwegian
- Up to 40% off hotel deals from Booking.com
- $100 or $50 off round-trip flights to Europe and Ireland with Aer Lingus
- $399 round trip fares between the US and select cities in Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland with Scandinavian Airlines
- 15% to 20% off flights out of North America with Air China
- $309 flights to Europe from major US cities with Icelandair
- $659 round trip flights from NYC to the Azores (outside Portugal) with United Airlines
- 40% off base fares from Turkish Airlines
If your destination is flexible, use Skyscanner’s Everywhere search function to find the cheapest deals around the globe.
Cyber Monday deals
Purchasing tickets on Cyber Monday could save you up to 25% on domestic flights and up to 32% on international flights overall, according to data from Skyscanner.com.
Here’s a sampling of what savings from Skyscanner looked like on Cyber Monday in 2018:
- Domestic fares starting at $109 and international fares starting at $629 from Delta
- 50% off for Chase cardholders and 40% off noncardholders from United
- Deals from Aeromexico including $329 from Chicago to Cabo and $589 from Seattle to Cancun
The average international ticket from Skyscanner on Cyber Monday in 2017 was between $750 and $760.
Airlines that have historically offered Cyber Monday deals include:
- Air Canada
- Alaska Airlines
- Cebu Pacific
- Spirit Airlines
- WOW air
Sites like Skyscanner
Dozens of travel sites source and sell cheap tickets — but these, which offer rewards programs, are our favorite:
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert