Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Compare sites like Wise Business Loans
Qualify for a business loan of up to $2,000,000, even if you have bad personal credit
Are Wise Business Loans worth it?
- Fast turnaround, with minimal paperwork required.
- No prepayment penalty.
- Apply with a low personal credit score, even in the 500s.
- No pre-approval.
- Daily loan repayment could eat into cash flow.
- High rate of loan renewals, which could indicate inability for borrowers to repay high rates.
- $100,000+ minimum annual revenue required.
Looking for business lenders with more transparent rates and terms?
Get access to ongoing funds for your small business with a Kabbage line of credit of up to $250,000.
- Link your business accounts for added convenience when applying.
- Borrow only what you need and pay it back on your own schedule.
- Three ways to withdraw funds: online, mobile app, and card.
- Monthly fee could be as high as 10% of the borrowed amount.
- Business revenue must be over $50,000 a year.
OnDeck offers term loans of up to $250,000 and lines of credit of up to $100,000 with fast application processing and funding.
- Fast application, approval and funding process.
- Available in all 50 states.
- Loyalty benefits for returning customers.
- Business revenue of $100,000+ per year required.
- Some industries not eligible for a loan.
Offering fixed-rate loans of up to $500,000, your business can get the affordable financing it needs.
- Prepay without penalties.
- Fixed interest rate.
- Quick approval.
- Lien required for higher amounts.
- Check fee of $7 per payment.
- Not for new businesses.
Looking to grow your business? You could qualify for up to $5,000,000 with a low interest rate, longer term SBA loan.
- Prequalify in minutes.
- Quick turnaround for smaller loans.
- Long repayment terms.
- Connects you with multiple options.
- Fee for prepayment.
- Longer turnaround time for large loans.
- Good personal credit required.
- Restrictions on how funds can be used.
A secure business lender connection platform that could help you get up to $250,000 to finance your small business.
- Network of legit business lenders with a wide variety of financing options.
- Fast funding options available.
- Not a direct lender.
- $250 – $400 underwriting fee if you accept a loan their platform.
- Typically requires good personal credit.
See how other top providers compare to different lenders by checking out A-to-Z directory. [/single_call_shortcode][/single_call_shortcode][/single_call_shortcode]
More guides on Finder
CIT Savings Connect account review
CIT Savings Connect combines aspects of a checking and savings account in one product.
Best credit cards for rewards in 2021
Take advantage of miles, points and perks with a card that best fits your lifestyle.
Best balance transfer credit cards of 2021
Here are our top balance transfer picks for 2021.
Best business credit cards for 2021
Here are our top picks for 2021.
10 stocks to watch as Jeff Bezos exits Amazon
Will these competitors pull ahead?
Best secured credit cards of 2021
Our top picks can help you build your credit without paying sky-high fees.
Best student credit cards
Our top picks for cards across 7 student categories, including international students, first-time cardholders and cashback.
Best cashback credit cards
The top cards often have cashback rewards of 5% or more. But which one is the best for you depends on how you spend.
Best 0% APR credit cards
Our top picks for cards with zero intro APR in 2021.
Best credit cards for travel in 2021
Here are our picks for the top travel cards on the market.
Ask an Expert