Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Compare sites like Wise Business Loans
Qualify for a business loan of up to $2,000,000, even if you have bad personal credit
Are Wise Business Loans worth it?
- Fast turnaround, with minimal paperwork required.
- No prepayment penalty.
- Apply with a low personal credit score, even in the 500s.
- No pre-approval.
- Daily loan repayment could eat into cash flow.
- High rate of loan renewals, which could indicate inability for borrowers to repay high rates.
- $100,000+ minimum annual revenue required.
Looking for business lenders with more transparent rates and terms?
Get access to ongoing funds for your small business with a Kabbage line of credit of up to $250,000.
- Link your business accounts for added convenience when applying.
- Borrow only what you need and pay it back on your own schedule.
- Three ways to withdraw funds: online, mobile app, and card.
- Monthly fee could be as high as 10% of the borrowed amount.
- Business revenue must be over $50,000 a year.
OnDeck offers term loans of up to $250,000 and lines of credit of up to $100,000 with fast application processing and funding.
- Fast application, approval and funding process.
- Available in all 50 states.
- Loyalty benefits for returning customers.
- Business revenue of $100,000+ per year required.
- Some industries not eligible for a loan.
Offering fixed-rate loans of up to $500,000, your business can get the affordable financing it needs.
- Prepay without penalties.
- Fixed interest rate.
- Quick approval.
- Lien required for higher amounts.
- Check fee of $7 per payment.
- Not for new businesses.
Looking to grow your business? You could qualify for up to $5,000,000 with a low interest rate, longer term SBA loan.
- Prequalify in minutes.
- Quick turnaround for smaller loans.
- Long repayment terms.
- Connects you with multiple options.
- Fee for prepayment.
- Longer turnaround time for large loans.
- Good personal credit required.
- Restrictions on how funds can be used.
A secure business lender connection platform that could help you get up to $100,000 to finance your small business.
- Network of legit business lenders with a wide variety of financing options.
- Fast funding options available.
- Not a direct lender.
- $250 – $400 underwriting fee if you accept a loan their platform.
- Typically requires good personal credit.
See how other top providers compare to different lenders by checking out A-to-Z directory. [/single_call_shortcode][/single_call_shortcode][/single_call_shortcode]
More guides on Finder
Grand Reserve™ World Mastercard® review
Earn accelerated rewards at wineries and enjoy special benefits.
Moomoo stock trading review
Features and fees to consider before you open an account with this trading platform.
Here’s what you need to know about Chewy, the popular pet retailer that offers fast shipping, a wide-variety of products and 24/7 customer service.
6 websites to get legal documents and templates
Find, view and draft your own legal documents or forms with these 6 websites. Get templates for business and personal legal matters.
Tips for starting a business after retirement
If “I’d rather be golfing” isn’t your preferred motto, see what these 5 experts have to say about starting a business after retirement, what the risks and rewards are, and their #1 finances tips to consider.
Charles Schwab vs. Vanguard
Compare fees, research tools and customer reviews when choosing between Charles Schwab and Vanguard.
TD Ameritrade vs. Vanguard
Features, fees and investor feedback to consider for these two platforms.
Fidelity vs. TD Ameritrade
Pros, cons and platform features that separate these online brokerages.
Charles Schwab vs. Fidelity
Charles Schwab and Fidelity are two powerhouse trading platforms for beginner and advanced investors.
3 alternatives to Peak Acceptance auto loans
Peak Acceptance no longer provides direct auto loans, but you can find similar loans elsewhere.
Ask an Expert