If you’re a global fashionista who’s obsessed with Uniqlo, we’ve got good news.
We’ve done our best to come up with sites like Uniqlo so that you can find the hottest new styles on the map. You’ll love shopping with these high quality, great value brands that are always on trend.
Alternative sites like Uniqlo
For ladies who aren’t satisfied by Uniqlo’s dress selection, try Anthropologie.
With a similar experience to Uniqlo plus an extra feminine flair, you’ll love shopping at Anthropologie. Just like Uniqlo, it only offers clothes that are high quality.
- Offers express delivery
- Large selection of products
- More feminine options than Uniqlo
- Similar quality to Uniqlo
For shoppers who love the possibilities and the range afforded to them by a huge international fashion site, Boohoo is a great alternative to Uniqlo.
Boohoo sells an enormous range of fashion items in its trend-focused and globally active online store. Boohoo is UK-based and prides itself on being on top of the trends as they hit the streets. It’s very similar to Uniqlo but even more affordable and with a larger collection.
- Boohoo Basics start at less than $10
- Students receive an extra 20% off
- Larger collection than Uniqlo
- Cheaper than Uniqlo
- Slightly lower quality
If you want some edgy statement pieces to dress up your Uniqlo basics, try Urban Outfitters.
UO is the ideal place for young, urban fashionistas. Just like Uniqlo, this brand has a unique, cool edge.
- Free delivery and returns is available when you spend over $50
- Their customer service team are available 24 hours a day
- Similar cool edge to Uniqlo
- Clothes are of similar quality as Uniqlo
For a great American alternative to Uniqlo, try Forever 21.
Like Uniqlo, it only produces and sells its own label and looks to worldwide trends to reproduce the hottest styles at an accessible price point. Its clothes are as affordable as Uniqlo’s and its selection is larger.
- Free shipping over $50
- 30 day returns available
- Larger selection than Uniqlo
- Gift cards available
- Same price point as Uniqlo
If you love fashion with a global edge, try ASOS.
ASOS is a great place for young and urban fashionistas to shop, just like Uniqlo. You might pay a little more here, but you’ll get trendy, high quality looks.
- Free delivery for orders over $40
- Free returns
- 28 day returns
- Larger selection of brands to Uniqlo
- Similar, slightly more expensive price point as Uniqlo
Need more choices? Try Nordstrom.
Nordstrom is an online fashion shopping store that specializes in top international designer brands for men’s, women’s and children’s fashion. It has looks that are similar to Uniqlo’s made by designer labels.
- A wide range of popular brands are available, across all departments.
- Free standard shipping on all US orders
- More upscale shopping experience than Uniqlo
- Similar styles as Uniqlo available
If you want to add some luxury to your shopping experience, try Barneys.
If you want to add to your Uniqlo inspired look and really splurge, try Barneys. It has the most in vogue looks from all the most popular designers.
- Stocks some of the most coveted brands
- Free 3 to 6 day shipping
- More expensive than Uniqlo
- Larger selection than Uniqlo
- Higher quality than Uniqlo
- Similar styles available
Do you want to shop at Uniqlo?
If your answer is yes, click here:
Which alternatives to Uniqlo offer free shipping
|Retailer||Free shipping offer|
|Anthropologie||Free shipping on orders over $150|
|Urban Outfitters||Free shipping on orders over $50|
|Forever 21||Free shipping on orders over $50|
|ASOS||Free shipping on orders over $40|
|Nordstrom||Free shipping on all US orders|
|Barneys||Free shipping on all US orders|
Today’s fashion coupon codes and sales
Get it cheaper! Use a coupon code to save money off your purchase, or take advantage of an epic sale. Hurry – these never last long!