Can’t seem to get enough makeup? Fortunately, there are a number of other alternative retailers to Sephora that also offer an amazing selection of makeup.
Here are our favorite sites like Sephora that are guaranteed to satiate your beauty appetite. With so many choices, you’ll be looking extra fabulous.
This well-known department store has an one of the biggest selections of beauty products in the country.
- Free shipping on all beauty orders
- Free returns
- Large selection of brands like Urban Decay, Chanel, Benefit and more
- Use your Plenti points to save even more
One of the largest online stores for cosmetics and beauty-junkies who love discounts on brand names and free shipping worldwide, it’s the perfect Sephora alternative.
Check out some new brands and save some money when you shop on StrawberryNET. You won’t everything you find at Sephora, but you’ll find some bonus items that you don’t!
- Free shipping on your first order
- Thousands of different perfumes to choose from
- 30-day returns
- Easy to shop website like Sephora
Nordstrom carries most of your major and most sought after beauty brands.
It’s a great alternative to Sephora for when you’re looking for a special luxury brand or want to get free shipping.
- Free shipping
- Free returns
- Huge selection
- User reviews on website like Sephora
- Carries top brands like NARS, Mac, Anastasia Beverly Hills and more
Walmart is about great products and great prices. Despite not having a huge selection, you’ll be guaranteed to always get a great deal on perfumes.
If you want to save money and pick up some drugstore brand makeup, Walmart is a pretty good place to look. It even sometimes has designer perfumes.
- Offers price matching
- International shipping available
- Offers free shipping
- Cheaper alternative to Sephora
Like Sephora, Target is expanding its selection of beauty products every day.
And online, the selection is even bigger. Take advantage of the great deals available from this retailer favorite.
- Large selection of beauty products
- Cheaper than Sephora
- Free shipping for REDCard holders
- Many brands available
With a large selection of luxury and drugstore brands, Ulta offers the ultimate beauty experience.
With almost all the brands Sephora has plus drugstore beauty products, Ulta is any beauty lover’s ultimate destination.
- Customer loyalty points like Sephora
- Similar luxury brands as Sephora
- Additional, more affordable drugstore brands available
- Also has hair products
If you’re not too picky about brands and just enjoy great makeup, try CosmeDe.
Although the selection of products varies week by week, it has tons of beauty and makeup scores.
- Typically large selection of products and brands like Chanel and Benefit
- Free shipping with any purchase of $40
- High quality like Sephora
There’s no better place than CVS for bargain beauty lovers.
If Sephora is wreaking havoc on your wallet, try shopping at CVS to find a great deal.
- Automatic reorders available.
- Free shipping available with minimum purchase.
- Flexible returns for makeup.
- Large selection like Sephora
You might know about Birchbox subscription boxes, but did you know you can also buy your favorite full size products here?
You’ll earn points just like you do with Sephora and a huge selection of products are available.
- The same brands Sephora carries
- More generous loyalty program than Sephora
- Free returns
- Free shipping on some orders
Do you want to shop at Sephora?
If your answer is yes, click here:
Which alternatives offer free shipping
|Retailer||Free shipping offer|
|Macy's||Free shipping on orders over $99|
|StrawberryNet||Free shipping on orders over $30|
|Nordstrom||Free shipping on all US orders|
|Walmart||Free shipping on orders over $30|
Today’s beauty coupon codes and sales
Get it cheaper! Use a coupon code to save money off your purchase, or take advantage of an epic sale. Hurry – these never last long!