Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Compare sites like OnDeck
OnDeck offers term loans of up to $250,000 and lines of credit of up to $100,000 with fast application processing and funding.
- Fast application, approval and funding process.
- Available in all 50 states.
- Loyalty benefits for returning customers.
- Business revenue of $100,000+ per year required.
- Some industries not eligible for a loan.
Looking for business lenders that offer higher loan amounts?
Get access to ongoing funds for your small business with a Kabbage line of credit of up to $250,000.
- Link your business accounts for added convenience when applying.
- Borrow only what you need and pay it back on your own schedule.
- Three ways to withdraw funds: online, mobile app, and card.
- Monthly fee could be as high as 10% of the borrowed amount.
- Business revenue must be over $50,000 a year.
Offering fixed-rate loans of up to $500,000, your business can get the affordable financing it needs.
- Prepay without penalties.
- Fixed interest rate.
- Quick approval.
- Lien required for higher amounts.
- Check fee of $7 per payment.
- Not for new businesses.
Looking to grow your business? You could qualify for up to $5,000,000 with a low interest rate, longer term SBA loan.
- Prequalify in minutes.
- Quick turnaround for smaller loans.
- Long repayment terms.
- Connects you with multiple options.
- Fee for prepayment.
- Longer turnaround time for large loans.
- Good personal credit required.
- Restrictions on how funds can be used.
Qualify for a business loan of up to $2,000,000, even if you have bad personal credit.
- Fast turnaround, with minimal paperwork required.
- No prepayment penalty.
- Apply with a low personal credit score, even in the 500s.
- No pre-approval.
- Daily loan repayment could eat into cash flow.
- High rate of loan renewals, which could indicate inability for borrowers to repay high rates.
- $100,000+ minimum annual revenue required.
A secure business lender connection platform that could help you get up to $100,000 to finance your small business.
- Network of legit business lenders with a wide variety of financing options.
- Fast funding options available.
- Not a direct lender.
- $250 – $400 underwriting fee if you accept a loan their platform.
- Typically requires good personal credit.
See how other top providers compare to different lenders by checking out A-to-Z directory.
More guides on Finder
Riverview Community Bank loans review
This small bank serves small and midsized businesses in Southwest WA and Portland, OR.
Community Trust Bank loans review
This Kentucky-based local lender offers a variety of business loans and specializes in SBA lending.
How to find the best community bank lender for your small business
Developing a long-term relationship with your local banker can be a great investment for your business.
ROK Financial business loans review
This connection service can help your business get a loan as soon as today — even with bad credit or just three months in business.
Mountain America Credit Union business loans review
Small business loans with the flexibility of a line of credit.
Celeri Network business loans review
This service offers low starting rates, but potentially high monthly payments.
Most small business owners getting the credit they need, despite drop in revenue
Even with a drop in sales, NFBI’s April 2020 survey found that small business credit approvals are holding steady and borrowers are getting lower rates.
Main Street Lending Program — everything you need to know
Low-interest loans starting at $100,000 for small and midsize businesses affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Coronavirus business loan statistics
With 84% of small businesses worried about shuttering, owners are turning to SBA funding.
How to increase cash flow during the coronavirus outbreak
Low-cost and fast funding to keep your business up and running.
Ask an Expert