Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Compare sites like OnDeck
OnDeck offers term loans of up to $250,000 and lines of credit of up to $100,000 with fast application processing and funding.
- Fast application, approval and funding process.
- Available in all 50 states.
- Loyalty benefits for returning customers.
- Business revenue of $100,000+ per year required.
- Some industries not eligible for a loan.
Looking for business lenders that offer higher loan amounts?
Get access to ongoing funds for your small business with a Kabbage line of credit of up to $250,000.
- Link your business accounts for added convenience when applying.
- Borrow only what you need and pay it back on your own schedule.
- Three ways to withdraw funds: online, mobile app, and card.
- Monthly fee could be as high as 10% of the borrowed amount.
- Business revenue must be over $50,000 a year.
Looking to grow your business? You could qualify for up to $5,000,000 with a low interest rate, longer term SBA loan.
- Prequalify in minutes.
- Quick turnaround for smaller loans.
- Long repayment terms.
- Connects you with multiple options.
- Fee for prepayment.
- Longer turnaround time for large loans.
- Good personal credit required.
- Restrictions on how funds can be used.
Qualify for a business loan of up to $2,000,000, even if you have bad personal credit.
- Fast turnaround, with minimal paperwork required.
- No prepayment penalty.
- Apply with a low personal credit score, even in the 500s.
- No pre-approval.
- Daily loan repayment could eat into cash flow.
- High rate of loan renewals, which could indicate inability for borrowers to repay high rates.
- $100,000+ minimum annual revenue required.
A secure business lender connection platform that could help you get up to $100,000 to finance your small business.
- Network of legit business lenders with a wide variety of financing options.
- Fast funding options available.
- Not a direct lender.
- $250 – $400 underwriting fee if you accept a loan their platform.
- Typically requires good personal credit.
See how other top providers compare to different lenders by checking out A-to-Z directory.
More guides on Finder
PPP loan applications now accepted through all eligible lenders
All lenders are now accepting First Draw and Second Draw loans until March 31st. Here are tips for how to pick a PPP lender.
Accompany Capital business loans review
This New York City nonprofit offers loans from $500 to $50K with rates fixed at 3% — regardless of your credit score or time in business.
Susquehanna Community Bank loans review
Agriculture businesses and other local operations can benefit from a range of low-cost financing.
Bayonne Community Bank loans review
BCB Bank offers a substantial package of business financing in NJ and NY.
Coastal Community Bank loans review
An award-winning Puget Sound that offers high-tech options to businesses and individuals.
Community National Bank & Trust loans review
This Chanute-based lender serves farmers and other business owners in Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma.
First Citizens Community Bank loans review
This Pennsylvania-based bank specializes in lending and banking for farmers.
First Keystone Community Bank loans review
This bank provides the basics to small businesses in several Pennsylvania counties.
1st Colonial Community Bank loans review
This two-branch New Jersey bank offers the basics to local business owners.
Riverview Community Bank loans review
This small bank serves small and midsized businesses in Southwest WA and Portland, OR.
Ask an Expert