Alternatives to Omegle you should check out.
Bored of Omegle? Or just looking for something else to test out? Here are the top sites like Omegle to try:
- Friendfinder.com. Find people locally (or not if you’d rather stay more anonymous) and chat using webcams if you’re feeling adventurous.
- Amigos.com. Find Latinos in your area and start chatting. Plenty of ways to make a connection – join groups, read blogs or hop on a webcam chat.
- Adult Friend Finder. The name says it all. Here, you’ll find first dates, casual sex and just about anything in between. NSFW.
- Cams.com. Cams.com is an online meeting place for those looking for adult fun with webcams.
- Chaturbate. There’s no messing around here. This chat site is for amateur cams, nudity is allowed, and there are plenty of categories to explore. Ages 18+ and NSFW.
- Alt.com. Alt.com is an online meeting place for those looking for BDSM, slave and dominatrix sex dating.
- Get It On. Get It On is a dating website where you can check your compatibility with people around you. As the name says, Get it on!
Scroll down to see more.
Adult store coupon codes and sales
While you’re here, do you need to stock up on any, uh, adult supplies? Use one of these coupon codes to save a little money.
Original Dirty Minds
Moon Juice Moon Dust Sachet Sampler
Adam & Eve
Kamasutra Getaway Kit + Weekender Kit Original
Relentless Vibrations USB Rechargeable Love Egg
|Do fun stuff, meet new people when you subscribe today!||
|Adam & Eve: Slip into something sexy||
|Take 50% off one item plus FREE Shipping PLUS free mystery gift||
Coupon code expires
|Coupon code automatically applied by clicking through the link.||
Show code OH****
After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
- Passion.com. Passion.com is a website to help you meet other single people in your area, ideal for if you’re looking for an extra bit of passion in your life.
- No Strings Attached. Rediscover the thrill of a new romance in your life with No Strings Attached. As the name implies, it can be for whatever reason you want.
- Chatroulette. You’ve probably heard of this chat room – it’s one of the biggest. You must be over 18 and nudity is not allowed. Sure…
- Paltalk.com. One of the top chat communities where you can video chat with people all around the world. Download and register for free.
- StrangerMeetup. An anonymous chat room where your chat partner can’t see who you are. There’s also a fun section on dating tips that encourages being kind, chatting to your parents if you’re under 18, meeting partners in real life in a public place and, uh, that’s it…
- Cam Stumble. Various options include “Gay Roulette” and “Chat With Girls!” The website actually has a great interface and one of the more politely written “hot singles near you” ads we’ve ever seen.
- Jizzroulette. A random gay chat site that is exactly what it sounds like. Rules include “if you see someone you know, do not publicize it” and “show some skin!”
- ChatGig. Click the connect button and you’ll be chatting with strangers around the world. The mission is to spread friendship and make a small world even smaller.
- Roulette Chat. A French chat room that encourages “free meetings, random, anonymous and sometimes naughty webcam chat or text”.
- DittoFish. A chat room that genuinely seems more about making friends (or finding a date!) than others. You can even find people to play online games with.
- ChatVille. Rooms include: Gay, Lesbian, Sexy, Fantasy, Champagne, TS, Couples, BBW, Over 40, Dungeon, Smoking Lounge and Foot Fetish. There are also VIP rooms if you want to upgrade. It’s the “virtual nightclub where the party never stops”.
- Chatrandom. An alternative to Chatroulette and Omegle that offers a similar “chat to strangers online” setup. The helpful tips section includes this advice: “Try to keep your clothes on; because if you don’t you will scare off most users. Instead, take the time to talk to someone first.”
- Tinychat. An online video chat community that let’s you talk to people by location or by interest, such as gaming, comedy, technology and teen…).
- FunYo. There’s no messing around here. This chat site is for amateur cams and pornstars and has all your favourite categories: college girls, group sex, lesbian and so much more.
- A Pumpkin Patch. Chat one on one or create your own chat room with complete strangers. The name is still a mystery. (Any ideas?)
- Slutroulette. Self-marketed as The Chat Roulette of sex. The usual porn categories apply and is definitely for 18+ only.
- Roundchat. Redirects you to Slutroulette.
- Chatshock. A “social network” of webcam chat that focuses on building a community a little more than the other sites on this list.
- Flipchat. Works similarly to Omegle and Chatroulette with a nice interface and an “add friend” button.
- Lollichat. Watch up to four (dirty, dirty) live webcams at once. It looks like there has been a problem with the male/female ratio in the past though; any males logging in as females will be banned.
- ChatRevolve. Pretty much exactly like Omegle or Chat Roulette, but with an inexplicable news blog. You can also chat with four cams at once.
- FaceFlow. More of an alternative to Skype than Omegle, this site lets you log in with Facebook, chat to four people at once, and even suggests it as a tool for video conferencing. The jury’s still out.
- CamSkip. Although each chat partner is random, you can filter by age, sex and location… if you so desire.
- iMeetzu. There’s not much to say except it’s another alternative to Omegle. Oh, and there’s an app for it. And 660 people have tweeted the website, apparently. (At the time of writing, that is.)
- aFreeChat.com. The name is a bit redundant, since most of these sites are free, but it will connect you with other free chat sites.
- GayPage. Yup, this is exactly what it sounds like. A chat site for gay men (although you’ll find gay, bi, and straight men on there). According to its own survey, 50% of users are straight and fantasise about getting naked for other men but only feel safe doing so online. Take that with whatever grains of salt you wish.
- Wocchat. A place to develop relationships and make new friends. Yup, definitely not for getting naked. Nothing to see here. (You can also blog on the platform, if you wish.)
- Hope Speak. A place to work on your English and communication skills, as well as develop relationships and make friends from around the world. You get to choose what kind of relationship or chat you’re after (or you can opt for a random chat and see who you get matched with). Not one for getting naked; it’s more about making connections.
Are you over 18 years old?
Please note that this is an 18 and over page. By clicking you are confirming you are 18 or older and understand the article may contain adult content.