Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
35 sites like Omegle to chat to strangers online
Alternatives to Omegle you should check out
Bored of Omegle? Or just looking for something else to test out? Here are the top sites like Omegle to try:
- Chaturbate. There’s no messing around here. This chat site is for amateur cams, nudity is allowed, and there are plenty of categories to explore. Ages 18+ and NSFW.
- Friendfinder.com. Find people locally (or not if you’d rather stay more anonymous) and chat using webcams if you’re feeling adventurous.
- Adult Friend Finder. The name says it all. Here, you’ll find first dates, casual sex and just about anything in between. NSFW.
- Amigos.com. Find Latinos in your area and start chatting. Plenty of ways to make a connection – join groups, read blogs or hop on a webcam chat.
- Cams.com. Cams.com is an online meeting place for those looking for adult fun with webcams.
- Alt.com. Alt.com is an online meeting place for those looking for BDSM, slave and dominatrix sex dating.
- Get It On. Get It On is a dating website where you can check your compatibility with people around you. As the name says, Get it on!
Scroll down to see more.
Adult store coupon codes and sales
While you’re here, do you need to stock up on any, uh, adult supplies? Use one of these coupon codes to save a little money.
Sexy Truth or Dare: Pick-A-Stick
Original Dirty Minds
Kamasutra Getaway Kit + Weekender Kit Original
Women's Dalmatian Dame Costume
Relentless Vibrations USB Rechargeable Love Egg
- Passion.com. Passion.com is a website to help you meet other single people in your area, ideal for if you’re looking for an extra bit of passion in your life.
- No Strings Attached. Rediscover the thrill of a new romance in your life with No Strings Attached. As the name implies, it can be for whatever reason you want.
- Chatroulette. You’ve probably heard of this chat room – it’s one of the biggest. You must be over 18 and nudity is not allowed. Sure…
- Paltalk.com. One of the top chat communities where you can video chat with people all around the world. Download and register for free.
- StrangerMeetup. An anonymous chat room where your chat partner can’t see who you are. There’s also a fun section on dating tips that encourages being kind, chatting to your parents if you’re under 18, meeting partners in real life in a public place and, uh, that’s it…
- Cam Stumble. Various options include “Gay Roulette” and “Chat With Girls!” The website actually has a great interface and one of the more politely written “hot singles near you” ads we’ve ever seen.
- Jizzroulette. A random gay chat site that is exactly what it sounds like. Rules include “if you see someone you know, do not publicize it” and “show some skin!”
- ChatGig. Click the connect button and you’ll be chatting with strangers around the world. The mission is to spread friendship and make a small world even smaller.
- Roulette Chat. A French chat room that encourages “free meetings, random, anonymous and sometimes naughty webcam chat or text”.
- DittoFish. A chat room that genuinely seems more about making friends (or finding a date!) than others. You can even find people to play online games with.
- ChatVille. Rooms include: Gay, Lesbian, Sexy, Fantasy, Champagne, TS, Couples, BBW, Over 40, Dungeon, Smoking Lounge and Foot Fetish. There are also VIP rooms if you want to upgrade. It’s the “virtual nightclub where the party never stops”.
- Chatrandom. An alternative to Chatroulette and Omegle that offers a similar “chat to strangers online” setup. The helpful tips section includes this advice: “Try to keep your clothes on; because if you don’t you will scare off most users. Instead, take the time to talk to someone first.”
- Tinychat. An online video chat community that let’s you talk to people by location or by interest, such as gaming, comedy, technology and teen…).
- FunYo. There’s no messing around here. This chat site is for amateur cams and pornstars and has all your favourite categories: college girls, group sex, lesbian and so much more.
- A Pumpkin Patch. Chat one on one or create your own chat room with complete strangers. The name is still a mystery. (Any ideas?)
- Slutroulette. Self-marketed as The Chat Roulette of sex. The usual porn categories apply and is definitely for 18+ only.
- Roundchat. Redirects you to Slutroulette.
- Chatshock. A “social network” of webcam chat that focuses on building a community a little more than the other sites on this list.
- Flipchat. Works similarly to Omegle and Chatroulette with a nice interface and an “add friend” button.
- Lollichat. Watch up to four (dirty, dirty) live webcams at once. It looks like there has been a problem with the male/female ratio in the past though; any males logging in as females will be banned.
- ChatRevolve. Pretty much exactly like Omegle or Chat Roulette, but with an inexplicable news blog. You can also chat with four cams at once.
- FaceFlow. More of an alternative to Skype than Omegle, this site lets you log in with Facebook, chat to four people at once, and even suggests it as a tool for video conferencing. The jury’s still out.
- CamSkip. Although each chat partner is random, you can filter by age, sex and location… if you so desire.
- iMeetzu. There’s not much to say except it’s another alternative to Omegle. Oh, and there’s an app for it. And 660 people have tweeted the website, apparently. (At the time of writing, that is.)
- aFreeChat.com. The name is a bit redundant, since most of these sites are free, but it will connect you with other free chat sites.
- GayPage. Yup, this is exactly what it sounds like. A chat site for gay men (although you’ll find gay, bi, and straight men on there). According to its own survey, 50% of users are straight and fantasise about getting naked for other men but only feel safe doing so online. Take that with whatever grains of salt you wish.
- Wocchat. A place to develop relationships and make new friends. Yup, definitely not for getting naked. Nothing to see here. (You can also blog on the platform, if you wish.)
- Hope Speak. A place to work on your English and communication skills, as well as develop relationships and make friends from around the world. You get to choose what kind of relationship or chat you’re after (or you can opt for a random chat and see who you get matched with). Not one for getting naked; it’s more about making connections.
Are you over 18 years old?
Please note that this is an 18 and over page. By clicking you are confirming you are 18 or older and understand the article may contain adult content.
More guides on Finder
45 Black-owned businesses and organizations to support today and every day
Find everything from clean beauty brands and in-house coffee roasters to business consultants and graphic designers.
The best Netflix Original movies you should be watching right now.
Netflix has come a long way since releasing its first original film. We’ve gathered the platform’s best offerings to help you plan the perfect movie marathon.
Top cruises for singles
Sail in the company of like-minded individuals — without paying extra.
Best TV shows on Netflix: The top 40+ shows you need to binge
Overwhelmed by the sheer number of TV shows available on Netflix? Here are our top 42 to get you started.
Sites like Gymshark
Working out has never looked cuter with these top fashionable activewear brands.
Top 5 sites to buy books online
Easily stock your shelves with discount books online from these top retailers — plus find out how to score free delivery.
Online shopping guide for children with special needs
Top sites to buy furniture, kitchenware, toys and clothing for your child’s abilities and needs.
Sites like Groupon
Find sites like Groupon for food, hotels, experiences, goods, and daily deals + compare pros and cons for each alternative to Groupon.
Sites like Expedia to satisfy your travel bug.
The best sites similar to Expedia that let you book your whole holiday online
Discover the best alternatives to Craigslist for nearly every purpose.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for on Craigslist, we give you a rundown of alternative sites to check out.
Ask an Expert