A fast loan that you can use for almost anything
We know that everyone's situation is unique and we aim to help you find the right product for you. We may receive compensation when you visit our partners' sites or are approved for their products. You can read more about how we maintain editorial independence and how we make money here.
|Product Name||SignatureLoan Personal Loans|
|Min Loan Amount||$1,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$35,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||0.25 year|
|Maximum Loan Term||6 years|
|Requirements||At least 18 years of age with a regular income. US resident or citizen.|
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be either a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Possess an email address
- Have a valid telephone number
- Have a valid checking account
Do you qualify?
To qualify for a personal loan from SignatureLoan, you must be an American citizen, a permanent resident of the US or in the US on a valid long-term visa. You must also be 18 years of age or older, and have a valid bank account in your name.
How does a personal loan from SignatureLoan work?
With SignatureLoan, you can apply for a personal loan, and receive funding from one of Signature Loan’s trusted lenders for an amount of $1,000 to $35,000. Approval depends on a variety of factors, including: debt history, credit rating, income level and bankruptcy history.
Most Signature Loan lenders just require an e-signature to get a loan, but a few others may require additional documentation. Throughout the network of lenders, the starting APR can be as low as 5.90%. Lending periods are flexible, and can range from 6 months to 5 years.With a 24-month repayment term and a 15% APR, a $4,000 personal loan will require a monthly payment of $193.95. Rather than focusing just on your past financial history to determine eligibility, SignatureLoan also considers your current and future financial situation.
How does SignatureLoan stack up against other loan brokers?
What are the benefits of a SignatureLoan personal loan?
- E-signature. Signature Loan utilizes e-signatures to speed up loan approval and processing. E-signature allows you to complete all documents online without any physical paperwork or scanning. Not needing to send in documentation means faster processing times, meaning you can get your funds sooner.
- Quick requests. It only takes about five minutes to complete a request. If you meet all of the eligibility requirements, you could get approved just a few moments later.
- Loans. You can get a personal loan from $1,000 to $35,000, and use it to pay for whatever you need. Funds can help with home improvement expenses, vacations, relocations and more.
- Funding fast. After you submit the online loan request form, you will most likely receive funding within one to seven business days.
- APR. Since SignatureLoan does not provide direct funding, the APR depends on each professional lender. On average, rates range from 5.90% to 35.75%, and are fixed.
- Availability. Loan amount, APR and repayment term vary by lender, state law and credit score. SignatureLoan provides services in all states except Maine.
How much does a personal loan from SignatureLoan cost?
SignatureLoan allows you to pay over time, and repayment terms are flexible. Lending periods can range from half a year to five years. Payments are automatic, so you don’t have to worry about accidentally missing a due date.
You can choose to pay off the full loan before it is due, and SignatureLoan does not charge prepayment fees. If you decide to pay off the loan early, you are still responsible for the interest that accrued during the period the loan was outstanding.
How to apply with SignatureLoan
To apply for a personal loan with SignatureLoan, you’ll need to meet general eligibility requirements.
- You must be a US citizen, a permanent resident or in the US on a valid long-term visa.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have a valid bank account.
- Making at least $1100 per month, after taxes
Personal loans through SignatureLoan are not available to residents of Maine.
You’ll need to gather the following information before applying:
- Your name, date of birth and social security number
- Your contact information
- Your employer’s name and phone number along with time employed
- Your pay frequency and gross monthly income
- Details from your driver’s license or state ID
- Details from your checking or savings bank account
If you are looking for a quick way to get a personal loan up to $35,000, SignatureLoan may offer the solution. Before choosing to go with SignatureLoan, make sure to compare your personal loan options.