This article contains links to products or services from one or more of our advertisers or partners. We may receive a commission when you click or make a purchase using our site. Learn more about how we make money.
How to sign up for Hulu step-by-step
With a few clicks, watch thousands of hours of recent TV series and movies.
How to sign up
Hulu is a streaming service that has a content library filled with the most recent TV series, Hulu originals and a generous movie selection.As long as you have an Internet connection and a device to stream from, signing up should take you no time at all.
- Ensure device compatibility. Check that whatever device you plan to stream with is Hulu-compatible.
- Access Hulu. You can access Hulu from its main website or an app on your
- phone or tablet.
- Select a plan. Click Start Your Free Trial to choose a plan with or without ads and live TV.
- Create your account. Enter an active email and a password you can remember.
- Enter payment details. After you create your account, enter your billing information. You won’t be charged unless you allow your free trial to turn into a paid subscription, which doesn’t require you to do a thing.
- Personalize. From there, you can personalize your account and access it from any compatible device.
What do I do if this doesn’t work?
If you have a hard time signing up for a Hulu account of your own, contact its help center.
Compare streaming services
Is Hulu not the right fit for you? Check out our Internet TV page to compare streaming services and find the right one for your binge-watching needs.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Teladoc review 2020
Find out how this telemedicine app stacks up against its younger competitors.
VPN by Google One review
Google has rolled out its own virtual private network, called VPN by Google One. If you’re thinking about signing up, here’s what you need to know.
Douugh banking review
The Douugh banking app uses AI to optimize your finances, but it lacks key features.
Billinero savings account review
Billinero offers big prizes, but your money might be better off in a high-yield account.
Netflix US prices up again: What are the cheaper alternatives?
The US’s most popular streaming service is going to empty your pocket even more.
How do Ace Hardware rewards work?
Handy folks near and far can earn points when they sign up for Ace Rewards — but only at participating locations.
Roll your old 401(k) into an individual retirement account with this free service.
How to live stream NRL in the US
Never miss another scrum with our guide to NRL streaming.
How to watch Borat 2 online in the US
Borat is getting a sequel. Very nice!
Netflix removes US free trials: What are your alternatives?
Instead of a free trial, new users who create a Netflix account get an upgrade to a more expensive plan for the first 30 days.
Ask an Expert