Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
How to sign up for Hulu step-by-step
With a few clicks, watch thousands of hours of recent TV series and movies.
How to sign up
Hulu is a streaming service that has a content library filled with the most recent TV series, Hulu originals and a generous movie selection.As long as you have an Internet connection and a device to stream from, signing up should take you no time at all.
- Ensure device compatibility. Check that whatever device you plan to stream with is Hulu-compatible.
- Access Hulu. You can access Hulu from its main website or an app on your
- phone or tablet.
- Select a plan. Click Start Your Free Trial to choose a plan with or without ads and live TV.
- Create your account. Enter an active email and a password you can remember.
- Enter payment details. After you create your account, enter your billing information. You won’t be charged unless you allow your free trial to turn into a paid subscription, which doesn’t require you to do a thing.
- Personalize. From there, you can personalize your account and access it from any compatible device.
What do I do if this doesn’t work?
If you have a hard time signing up for a Hulu account of your own, contact its help center.
Compare streaming services
Is Hulu not the right fit for you? Check out our Internet TV page to compare streaming services and find the right one for your binge-watching needs.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert