Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Compare short-term life insurance
Buy temporary protection to bridge coverage gaps — or if you're taking on a dangerous job or hobby.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Life insurance for seniors over 70
A final expense life insurance policy may be your best option in your 70s, especially if you have prior health problems.
- Life insurance wellness programs
Get an incentive to meet your existing health and fitness goals with a discounted premium.
- Compare decreasing term life insurance
Save money by targeting your coverage to your largest debts.
- VA life insurance
VA life insurance might be a good fit for veterans with health problems, or heavy tobacco users — but healthy veterans may be better off looking elsewhere.
- Should I apply for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)?
This federal long-term disability insurance program is free, but it comes with many eligibility requirements.
- What medical conditions qualify for disability insurance?
A list of medical conditions covered under short-term, long-term and Social Security disability insurance.
- How do life estate deeds work?
Life estate deeds allow you to transfer your property to beneficiaries while you’re still alive.
- How does disability insurance with child support work?
You could reduce your child support payments while on disability, though payouts count as income.
- Best burial insurance
These 6 life insurance companies offer the best policies to pay for funerals and final expenses.
- How to pay for a funeral with life insurance
How the death benefit can help to cover the costs of your funeral and burial.