We know that everyone's situation is unique and we aim to help you find the right product for you. We may receive compensation when you visit our partners' sites or are approved for their products. You can read more about how we maintain editorial independence and how we make money here.
Shipporter can ship your online purchases to Australia from overseas at an affordable price.
Shipporter is a sea courier company designed to allow Australians to ship almost anything from anywhere in the world. The company takes confusing customs and import issues out of the shipping process. With this freight service, your package is guaranteed to reach you safely, on time, every time – and within your budget.
Instead of worrying about whether an overseas merchant will ship to Australia, you can purchase from any US, Chinese or UK website and Shipporter will transport your purchases at incredibly affordable rates. Regardless of the size of your purchased item, Shipporter will deliver your package door to door.
Shipporter promo codes and discount vouchers for April 2018
Pros and cons of Shipporter
- Door-to-door shipping – With Shipporter, you can purchase anything from anywhere in the world and it will be delivered right to your doorstep.
- Shopping convenience – You can shop for almost anything from any international website and it will be delivered to you (even if the site says “We don’t ship to Australia”).
- Supportive customer service – Shipporter boasts a friendly and understanding customer care department that takes care of all the issues raised by online shoppers.
- Savings on shipping – Shipporter uses ocean freight to deliver orders to customers. Although it takes longer, it is much cheaper than express delivery shipping options.
- No online chat – There is no online chat option if you’re looking for instant assistance.
Shipping guide for Shipporter
Once you’ve made your purchase, the online retailer delivers your order to the Shipporter export warehouse using existing domestic shipping methods. Shipporter will then take over the international shipping process – customs clearance and delivery to your door.
The company uses ocean freight for transportation, so it takes a bit longer than the express delivery shipping methods provided by other merchants. For instance, if you order an item from a website in the USA, you will have to wait about five to six weeks before you receive it in Australia.
You are able to track your purchases once they are received at the Shipporter export warehouse. Shipporter does not deliver shipments to PO boxes or postal codes.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with Shipporter
If the purchased items do not meet the required expectations, the receiver cannot be reasonably identified and located, or the receiver is not willing to pay for delivery, then Shipporter will be compelled to return the items to place of purchase at the expense of the shipper. If attempts to return the undeliverables fail, Shipporter may dispose of or sell the items, with any proceeds from the sale returned to the shipper.
About Shipporter and its history
Founded in 2003, Shipporter is a thriving sea freight courier company that connects Australian shoppers with retailers from all over the world. It is headquartered in Brisbane and has helped many Australians purchase, ship, clear and deliver almost any product from any location in the globe. The company takes care of all those freight issues that are too difficult for the average shopper, and enables customers the peace of mind of knowing their orders will arrive safely.