Use promo code FINDER5 to earn $5 when you sign up to YouTrip.
Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
YouTrip promo codes for April 2021
Check out which deals you could snag with YouTrip.
YouTrip promo codes
YouTrip is Singapore’s first multi-currency e-wallet which comes with its own prepaid Mastercard. YouTrip users may further enjoy 0% transaction fees and competitive exchange rates, while seamless withdrawing and spending in over 150 currencies around the world. YouTrip regularly offers new promo codes, so keep your eyes peeled for changes made to this page.
Popular YouTrip deals
Besides providing a range of promo codes, YouTrip offers attractive deals for its users on everyday spending.
These are the latest exclusive deals for YouTrip cardholders as of 17 September 2020:
- S$5 bonus cashback with Shopback
- S$4 off at AliExpress
- S$20 off vPost standard air shipments
- Up to 50% off at ASOS
- 20% storewide discount at iHerb
Through its partnership with Mastercard, the YouTrip card also offers a range of deals at retailers such as Farfetch, Book Depository and even ZALORA.
What features are available with YouTrip?
- Free to use. Other than a S$10 card replacement fee and a S$5 (or equivalent) ATM withdrawal fee, YouTrip comes with no annual charges and no minimum balance requirement.
- Multi-currency. YouTrip allows you to convert between 10 different major currencies such as the US Dollar, British Pound or the Euro at competitive rates.
- Competitive forex rates. Compared to the mark-ups at most banks, YouTrip allows you to exchange 150 global currencies at near the mid-market rate advertised online.
- No transaction fees. Spend your stored balance anywhere online and offline without any additional charges or foreign currency fees. That’s a great deal, especially on top of the savings you could have with a YouTrip promo code.
- Secure transactions. With secure bank-grade data security infrastructure, YouTrip has a clear policy on ensuring that your transactions remain private to you.
- Card lock-up. The YouTrip app comes with the ability to lock spending on your card in case it is misplaced or if there are unauthorised/suspicious transactions charged to your account.
- Public transport. Without any action on your part, YouTrip allows you to pay fares on all public buses and trains in Singapore.
- Regular YouTrip promo codes. YouTrip regularly offers promo codes, and you can always get one from a current YouTrip user as well.
What I should watch out for?
- Card replacement fee. If you lose your card, a replacement card and its delivery will cost you S$10.
- ATM withdrawal fee. If you withdraw your money from an overseas ATM, you will be charged a fee of S$5 per transaction in the local currency.
- Transaction limits. YouTrip only allows you to spend a maximum of S$5,000 daily.
- No withdrawal ability. Even when you stop using YouTrip, there is no way to get you money out of the account – forcing you to spend all the money.
Compare a range of digital banks in Singapore
More guides on Finder
Neat Business review
Learn how Neat works in Singapore and what your business stand to gain with their e-payments platform.
Best credit card hotel promotions 2021
Learn about how to reap the rewards of hotel promotions while using your credit card.
Best credit card travel promotions in Singapore
Signing up for a credit card with travel promotions can help you save money on your next trip away.
Best credit cards for golf
Find out how you can save on green fees, and enjoy a range of other cardholder perks with a credit card that offers golf rewards.
Best credit cards for Grab rides
Learn how to save by using your credit card as you spend on Grab rides.
American Eagle promo codes April 2021 | Get 50% off instantly
Treat your wardrobe to a revamp without breaking the bank by making the most of these active American Eagle promo codes.
Razer promo codes and coupons April 2021 | Get $10 off
Check out the latest Razer deals and promo codes and see how much you could save on contemporary technology today.
Best credit cards for online shopping
Whether you’re looking to save on interest costs, earn reward points or need peace of mind that purchases are secure, we’re here to help you compare the best credit cards for online shopping.
Best credit card buffet promotions in 2021
Find the latest dining promos at hotels and restaurants around Singapore.
Amazin’ Graze discount codes April 2021 | FREE mini granola bites when you sign up
Grab a discount code and cut costs on nutritious and delicious snacks online at Amazin’ Graze.