First two transfers free for new customers
Wise is an online money transfer specialist aiming to disrupt the industry, offering the exact exchange rate you can see on Google. This is unique among money transfer companies and banks, which normally add a percentage on top of the exchange rate as an extra fee.
If you’re looking at Wise for the next time you send money overseas, check out what promo codes are available below.
Wise discount codes and coupons
We don’t have any Wise promo codes right now. Check back regularly for updates or take advantage of another money transfer offer.
How do I use my Wise discount code?
Use your promo code for a discount on Wise international money transfer fees.
- Click “Get deal”.
- You’ll be taken to Wise’s website.
- Create an account.
- Set up your transfer and receive your discount.
Wise pros and cons
- Easy to use. Wise’s site is user-friendly and transparent with the fees clearly visible.
- Offers the mid-market rate. You won’t be able to find a better exchange rate than the one offered by Wise.
- No minimum transfer amount. This makes it well-suited to smaller transfers that other providers might not allow.
- Bank transfers only. Funds are sent to your recipient’s bank account, with no option for cash pickups.
- Limited number of currencies. Wise is great for the more popular currencies, but for the less popular currencies, you may need to use another company.
How do Wise money transfers work?
- Choose your currencies. Begin the transfer process by selecting the currency you are using (e.g. SGD) and the currency your recipient will receive from a drop-down menu.
- Submit your recipient’s information. Enter their personal and financial details, including their bank’s IBAN number.
- Enter your payment info. Confirm the details of your transfer and your payment method.
- Send your money to Wise. You’ll be given Wise’s account details.
- Your recipient will receive the money. Your transfer will be deposited into your recipient’s bank account.
What forms of payment does Wise accept?
If you live in Singapore, you can use any of these payment methods with Wise:
- Debit or credit card. Card payments reach Wise immediately.
- Bank transfer. You’ll need to allow for at least three business days for your bank funds to reach Wise, depending on the currency.
Your funds are deposited directly into your recipient’s bank account once Wise receives your payment.
What is Wise’s refund policy?
If you cancel your transfer after you’ve paid Wise but before your funds are delivered to your recipient, Wise will refund your full amount. Simply reach out to Wise as soon as possible to initiate your cancellation and refund.
See what your transfer could look like with Wise
Looking for other options?
If Wise doesn’t sound quite right for you, check out what other money transfer companies can offer.
More guides on Finder
YouTrip Business Review
YouTrip Business is a seamless and secure cross-border payments platform built for companies.
Dyson discount code Singapore October 2021
When it comes to quality vacuum cleaners, hairdryers and hair styling products Dyson has everything to make life easy.
Instarem Amaze review
Benefit from 1% cashback, low-cost FX payments and seamless expense management with the Instarem Amaze card.
How to buy Cardano (ADA) in Singapore
Cardano (ADA) is an entirely new cryptocurrency network built from scratch. See what makes it unique, and where you can buy it.
YouTrip vs Revolut vs Wise in Singapore
Learn more about YouTrip, Revolut and Wise before deciding which one of these multicurrency wallets is most suitable for you.
DBS Multi-Currency Account vs YouTrip in Singapore
DBS Multi-Currency Accounts and YouTrip are two of the top options in the local multi-currency space. Compare their features, fees and more to see which is best for you.
The Book Depository promo codes October 2021
Love books? Get new titles and classics online from The Book Depository, from the comfort of home. Relax, enjoy, learn.
Alternatives to N26: A list of similar banks and apps
We’ve compared the top challenger banks to help you figure out what’s the best alternative since N26 is not available in Singapore.
Kraken vs Coinbase
We compare the key differences between two of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in terms of fees, features, customer support and more.
iRemit international money transfers review
Make simple and small transfers to the Philippines through the IREMITX app.