Get S$500 off on your next transfer.
Western Union is one of the most well-known international money transfer providers — but not the cheapest. Taking advantage of deals can help you save on your next transfer.
Unfortunately, Western Union isn’t offering any deals right now. But we have an alternative offer for you to save money:
How do I use my Western Union discount code?
Visit the Western Union website to use your promo code:
- Create a free account if you’re not a Western Union member.
- Select send money and enter your transfer details such as the destination, how much you want to send, how you want to send and how you want the receiver to collect the money.
- Enter the promotional code by checking the I have a promo code box at the bottom of the page.
- Press apply to activate the promotional code and get your discount.
Why is my Western Union promo code not working?
There are several reasons this could be happening. To troubleshoot, consider the following:
- Does your code meet the terms and conditions? You might have to send a certain amount through Western Union, or it may only be applicable for some currencies.
- Is your code correctly entered into the field? Sounds simple, but sometimes copy and paste gets the better of all of us. Western Union codes might be case-sensitive, so bear this in mind.
- Are there any restrictions on the code? There may be a certain time frame you have to use it within, or it may be restricted to a certain country that Western Union services.
- Have you used the code already? The code might only be for one-time use.
How can I save money when using Western Union without a promo code?
The Western Union membership program offers rewards, which may help you save money over time or after sending a few large transfers. To learn more about Western Union before signing up, read our Western Union review to learn about fees, exchange rates, the reward program and more.
What forms of payment does Western Union accept?
You can pay for your Western Union money transfer using the following methods:
- Cash in person. Pay cash at a Western Union agent to send money in person.
- Credit or debit card. Enter your card details to make an online payment when you opt to send money from the Western Union website. You can also make a card payment at a Western Union agent.
- Bank transfer. Link your checking account to your Western Union online profile and send money directly from your bank.
See how other services compare to Western Union
Quickly compare a few other money transfer companies against Western Union to make sure you’re getting a strong exchange rate and minimal fees for your transfer.
More guides on Finder
iRemit international money transfers review
Make simple and small transfers to the Philippines through the IREMITX app.
Travelex promo codes and discounts September 2022
Find the latest Travelex promo codes to spend less on your travel money and money transfers.
Western Union vs. MoneyGram
We put MoneyGram and Western Union side by side to help you make a decision for your next local or international payment.
Best Singapore dollar to Swiss franc exchange rates today (SGD/CHF)
Need to send money to Switzerland? Here’s how you can find the highest SGD/CHF exchange rate and the lowest transfer fees.
SGD to EUR exchange rate
Live exchange rates Singapore dollar to Euro. Historic exchange rates for 10 days ✔ 10 months ✔ 10 years ✔ Calculate your money transfer to EUR.
SGD to USD Exchange Rate
Live exchange rates for the Singapore dollar to the US Dollar. Historic exchange rates for 10 days ✔ 10 months ✔ 10 years ✔ Calculate your money transfer to USD.
Best international money transfer apps
Compare popular money transfer apps to get the most out of your mobile international transfer.
Find a money transfer location near me
Send cash to friends or family. Find an international money transfer service in your neighborhood.
Read our review of Remitly to discover why this fast, competitive option may be the best choice for your next international money transfer.
SingX promo codes and discounts
If you’re looking to save some cash the next time you send money overseas, check out our up-to-date SingX promo codes.