Validus Working Capital Loan Review
Access up to S$250,000 zero-collateral financing at competitive interest rates.
- Minimum documents to apply. Fast fund disbursal.
- Does not offer long-term loans or high loan amounts.
Validus is a peer-to-peer online lending platform for SMEs to access short-term, zero-collateral financing at competitive rates. SMEs seeking short-term fund injection can obtain up to S$250,000 without any collateral at low interest rates.
In addition, Validus typically takes only 48 hours for both loan approval and cash disbursal so your company can get the requested financing fast.
How does Validus Working Capital Loan work?
Validus is a peer-to-peer lending marketplace offering zero-collateral financing options designed for small and medium enterprises (SMEs). If your company requires extra capital to finance an expansion or make new hires, Validus’ working capital financing provides up to S$250,000 unsecured loan at competitive monthly rates starting at 1.5% per month.
The loan tenure ranges from 1 month to 12 months and does not require any collateral.
Features of the Validus Working Capital Loan
Before applying, it’s important to consider all the features to ensure it’s the right loan for you:
- Competitive interest rates. Validus offers personalised interest rates based on your business, starting from as low as 1.5% a month.
- Credit access without collateral. Access up to S$250,000, with no collateral needed only require a personal guarantee from your directors.
- Fast fund disbursal. Funds are typically disbursed to your designated account within 48 hours of application.
- Short loan terms. Validus offers loans terms for 3, 9 or 12 months, with monthly repayment for principal and interest. This means you can have the loan repaid without accumulating too much debt.
How much will the loan cost?
The following fees and charges should be considered before you apply for a Validus SME loan:
- Interest rate. Your rate is determined by your SME profile and creditworthiness, which can range from 1.5% to 2.50% per month. The better your business cash flow, experience and credit rating, the lower the rate you’re likely to receive.
- Disbursal fee. The only fee Validus charges is a one-time fee on each loan facility. The loan funds will be transferred to your nominated account less the disbursal fee, which is typically 4% to 6% of the funded amount depending on loan tenor of 6/12 months.
- Late payment fees. You’ll be charged 2% of the original loan amount if you fail to make repayments for any facility on time. Do note that if you default on your payment, Validus may engage debt collectors and take legal action against you and your company.
How to apply with Validus
If you’re ready to apply for working capital from Validus, simply schedule a callback or send them a message directly from its website.
The application process usually takes around 15 minutes or less. Approvals are typically granted within 48 hours and the funds will be disbursed to your nominated account within 24-48 hours.
Before applying, make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria and have the required documents ready.
To apply for a working capital loan with Validus, you’ll need to meet the following criteria:
- Operating history of at least 2 years
- At least S$500,000 annual revenue
- ACRA-registered business
- Have a corporate account with a Singapore bank
You’ll also need to send in the following documents to complete your application:
- Latest 6 months’ corporate bank statements
- Financial statements or management account for the last year
- Last month’s Credit Bureau Singapore (CBS) report of personal guarantor(s)
- Latest income tax notice of assessment of personal guarantor(s)
Note: Validus may request additional supporting documents based on your financing request.Back to top