UOB Lady's Card Review
Get shopping, beauty and dining benefits with the UOB Lady's Card.
If you’re a woman that loves shopping, you can be rewarded for doing so with the UOB Lady's Card. It lets you earn points as you spend – locally and overseas – in up to seven categories. Your points can be redeemed on air miles or vouchers. Plus, get cash rebates along with a range of exclusive benefits on dining, beauty and fashion shopping.
Read on to find out what you need to know about the UOB Lady's Card, and see if it’s the right credit card for you.
S$0 annual fee for 1 year - S$192.60 thereafter
Effective Interest Rate
Min Income - Singaporean and PR
James is a senior writer at Finder. He has written on a range of finance and business topics for over five years and his work has been featured in publications including The Irish Times, Companies 100, In Business and Q Magazine (UK). As a trained journalist, James can drill into the finer details of financial products to help you save time and money. In his spare time James is a committed sports fan, novel reader and Thai food enthusiast.
Benefits of the UOB Lady's Card
- Earn UNI$ points. Get 10X UNI$ (or 20 miles) per S$5 spent on chosen category with no min. spend required Earn 12X UNI$ (or 24 miles) per S$5 spend on Beauty & Wellness with no minimum spend required (T&Cs apply. Ends 30 June 2020).
- 0% interest on purchases. LuxePay lets you spread the cost of more expensive shopping items (costing over $500) without paying any interest for six or 12 months.
- Interest on savings. By linking your credit card with your UOB One Account, you can get up to 3.88% in interest each year.
- eCommerce protection. Feel assured that your online purchases will be protected in the event of missed deliveries or damaged items.
- Experiences. Mastercard Epicurean Experiences lets you enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne for you and a guest at famous restaurants globally.
Features of the UOB Lady's Card
- Annual fee. There’s a first year card fee waiver. After this, the annual fee is S$192.60 for principal cardholders. First supplementary card is free and S$96.30 for subsequent cards.
- Categories. You’ll have the freedom to change your chosen categories each quarter. Choose between: Travel, Beauty & Wellness, Dining, Family, Fashion, Transport and Entertainment.
- Sign-up offer. Up to S$230 in cash credits. S$150 cash credit when you apply for a new Credit Card (ends 30 June 2020) and S$80 cash credit when you open an account online (ends 20 April 2020).T&C apply.
- Singaporean citizens or Permanent Residents (PRs) must earn at least S$30,000 per year, or have a Fixed Deposit collateral of at least S$10,000.
- Foreigner nationals: must have a minimum income of S$40,000 per year.
- 21 years of age or above.
- Singaporeans and PRs should provide a National Registration Identity Card (NRIC) for each principal and supplementary card applicant.
- Salaried employees also must supply either a computerised payslip for the past three months, their latest 12-month Central Provident Fund (CPF) contribution statement or a latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment and computerised payslip.
- Commission-based employees should also supply either their latest 12 months’ CPF contribution statement, latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment and computerised payslip or Income Tax Notices of Assessment for the past two years.
- Self-employed individuals have to supply Income Tax Notice of Assessments for the past two years.
Foreigners must also provide the following:
- Employment pass with minimum 6 months’ validity.
- Photocopy of passport with minimum 6 months’ validity (for principal and supplementary applicants).
- Proof of local home address through latest billings, such as bills for utilities or phones.
Existing UOB credit card members are required to show their most recent income documents to update their credit limit or if they have new employment circumstances. Be aware that if you have a Lady’s Solitaire Card, it’ll be automatically downgraded upon the approval of your new card.