Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
UOB Delight Credit Card Review
Note that from 12 August 2020 the UOB Delight Card will no longer earn SMART$ rebates and UOB will discontinue the UOB Delight Card Program in February 2021. Consider comparing the UOB One Credit Card for bonus cash rebates on groceries and discounts on fuel.
Benefits of using the UOB Delight Credit Card
The UOB Delight Credit Card offers cardholders a number of benefits:
- One year fee waiver. Benefit from an annual fee waiver in the first year. After that, the card charges a standard annual fee of S$85.60.
- Complimentary supplementary card. You can also apply for your first supplementary card for free, but subsequent cards will cost S$53.50 p.a. each.
Features of the UOB Delight Credit Card
In addition to bonus rebates, you can also take advantage of competitive features such as:
- Dining perks. Indulge in special 1-for-1 deals, limited dining offers and complimentary club entry from over 1,000 dining and entertainment establishments islandwide.
- Travel privileges. Enjoy up to 75% off hotel stays worldwide and more attractive travel deals all year round.
- Fuel discounts. Save up to 20% off petrol at SPC and 13.6% off at Shell.
How to apply for the UOB Delight Credit Card
Existing UOB account holders can apply directly through Internet banking, with instant approval for applications using MyInfo that are submitted between 7am and 8pm. Principal credit card customers can also start an application by sending an SMS. If you don’t have a UOB bank account but are a SingPass holder, you can submit an application on ‘Apply & Pay within minutes’. This fast, simple and secure application process will speed up the process by retrieving your personal details and income information directly from MyInfo.
Before applying, make sure you meet the eligibility requirements and organise the necessary information:
- Earn at least S$30,000 p.a. if you’re a Singaporean or permanent resident, or $40,000 if you’re a foreigner
- Fixed deposit collateral of at least S$10,000 if you don’t meet the income requirements
- Have a good credit rating
- Be at least 21 years of age
Frequently asked questions