UOB One Debit Card
Earn rebates while you spend, priveleges at a wide range of retailers and more with UOB.
The UOB Debit card allows you to pay conveniently with the Mastercard or Visa contactless payment system, earn rebates while spending and also make online payments. You won’t need to pay an excessive monthly fee, either.
S$0 annual fee for the first 3 years and with 12 Visa/Mastercard transactions per year - S$18 thereafter
Minimum Initial Deposit
|Product Name||UOB One Debit Card|
|Annual Fee||S$0 annual fee for the first 3 years and with 12 Visa/Mastercard transactions per year - S$18 thereafter|
|Rewards||Up to 3% rebate at Dairy Farm Singapore|
1% rebate on Grab transactions
Up to 2.5% p.a. on your savings with UOB One Account when you spend S$500 monthly
|Mobile Payments||Apple Pay,Google Pay,Samsung Pay|
Lynette is a writer for Singapore at Finder. An experienced personal finance writer and content creator, Lynette likes to break down complex concepts and empower her readers with simple takeaways. Powered by coffee, a good gym session and dance.
It’s a good card to earn rebates and rewards, including shopping, dining and petrol benefits.
Features of the UOB One Debit Card
- Earn rebates. You can earn a wide range of rebates with this card including a 3% rebate on Dairy Farm Singapore transactions. Merchants include 7-Eleven, Jasons and Market Place. There is also a 1% rebate on Grab transactions.
- SimplyGo. The UOB One Debit Card can be used to tap on for buses and trains. You can use your card or smartphone with mobile payments.
- Earn up to 1.5% p.a. interest. Charge a minimum of S$500 to your debit card per month to enjoy higher interest rates on your UOB One Account.
- UOB card privileges. Enjoy special discounts and exclusive perks for UOB cardholders. These include 1-for-1 dining deals, fuel savings at Shell and SPC and shopping discounts.
- Free overseas ATM withdrawals. You won’t be charged ATM fees to withdraw cash at UOB ATMs in Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand.
- Contactless and mobile payments. Enjoy hassle-free contactless payment with Mastercard contactless, or turn your mobile device into an electronic wallet with Apple Pay.
What are the fees and limits with the UOB One Debit Card?
There are a few costs to be aware of before you apply, including:
- Annual fee. This card comes with an annual fee of S$0 annual fee for the first 3 years and with 12 Visa/Mastercard transactions per year - S$18 thereafter. There is a three-year card fee waiver and also an annual fee waiver when you make 12 transactions per year.
- ATM fee. If you withdraw cash overseas at a non-UOB ATM you will be charged a $5 service fee.
- Foreign currency charges. For transactions in another currency, you will be charged 3.25%.
How to apply for the UOB One Debit Card
Visit any UOB branch or download an application form.
Make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria and have the required documents before beginning your application.
- At least 16 years old
- Have a UOB savings account or current account
- No minimum income requirements
- Available to Singaporeans, permanent residents and foreigners